Activation Date: 08 Jun, 2021 Announced Date: 08 Jun, 2021 Expire Date: 15 Jun, 2021
The Government of Afghanistan has established a new initiative called Asan Khedmat, which operates under the auspices of the National Statistics and Information Authority (NSIA), and is a one-stop-shop for public services. Asan Khedmat will contribute to improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the Afghan Government and enhance the responsiveness to the needs of the Afghan citizen. The center will deliver quality services in an inexpensive and timely manner and improve the relation between the citizens and the government. The effect will be to strengthen the democratic system in Afghanistan.
The government of Azerbaijan will provide technical support in all aspects of this initiative.
The development and implementation of the initiative will involve:
- Construction of an administration building and the Asan Khedmat Centers in Kabul and throughout the country.
- Administrative structures and capacity building
- Information Technology
- Process simplification of public services
Summary of the position:
The Operations & admin Officer will be responsible for the day-to-day Operation and administrative related work of the Asan Khedmat. He/ She will be reporting and assisting the General Manager of AK Centers’. In addition, that will assist the assessment during the Afghan government processes and contribute to the field operation work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Operations and Admin Officer will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities:
- Record keeping of Operation unit-related documents. Must have a clear understanding of their employer’s business objectives and be able to devise and implement policies to meet the objectives.
- Follow-up with requesting units on their procurement requisitions, ensuring that all requirements are met, up to delivery, acceptance, and payment.
- Ensure proper calculation of fuel for the vehicles and generator and proper schedule use of vehicles and timely maintenance.
- Ensure smooth operations of the logistic projects in close coordination with the Project Manager and clients.
- Ensure to purchase small items & equipment upon on request for Asan Khedmat.
- Facilitates follow-up calls and meetings in accordance with AK guidelines.
- Keeping track of the inventory procured for the Asan Khedmat concerned departments and ensures that the Asan Khedmat policies are met in handing over the inventory along with regular checkup.
- Manage the logistics of the office space and project equipment.
- Making special arrangements for meetings and conferences.
- Undertake any additional tasks and responsibilities that may be assigned by the supervisor.
- To maintain accurate and up-to-date records of procurement activities.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Follow-up with AK/ NSIA pegheads, letters, and approvals registration.
- Provide general support to finance unit (including:
- Preparing and tracking the vendor forms, M10 and M12.
- Preparing petty cash summarization list.
- Any other tasks assigned by General Manager of AK Services Center.
Academic Qualifications / Required Experience:
The successful candidate should possess the following experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree is required in Business Administration, Public Administration.
- At least 4 years of professional experience, with 2 years of experience in Admin/HR/ Finance and daily operations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Skills in record maintenance.
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information.
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Knowledge of office management principles and procedures.
- Skills in the use of database management, word processing, spreadsheet, and/or presentation software.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of administrative policies and procedures implemented in Asan Khedmat.
- Knowledge of Dari, Pashto and English languages is required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please make sure to include your information containing the necessary documents, a copy of the E-Tazkera ID, educational documents, work experience documents in a PDF file and enter in the link below.
If send your application, copy the link below and open it on a separate page.
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEW