Activation Date: 08 Jun, 2021 Announced Date: 08 Jun, 2021 Expire Date: 15 Jun, 2021
The Government of Afghanistan has established a new initiative called Asan Khedmat, which operates under the auspices of the National Statistics and Information Authority (NSIA), and is a one-stop shop for public services. Asan Khedmat will contribute to improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the Afghan Government and enhance the responsiveness to the needs of the Afghan citizen. The center will deliver quality services in an inexpensive and timely manner and improve the relation between the citizens and the government. The effect will be to strengthen the democratic system in Afghanistan.
The government of Azerbaijan will provide technical support in all aspects of this initiative.
The development and implementation of the initiative will involve:
- Construction of an administration building and the Asan Khedmat Centers in Kabul and throughout the country.
- Administrative structures and capacity building
- Information Technology
- Process simplification of public services
Summary of the position:
The General manager of Asan Khedmat services center is responsible for overall implementation of Asan Khedmat– NSIA strategy, Program and plan the province including representing the AK to external stakeholders. In addition, the General manager of Asan Khedmat services center is responsible for Leadership and Capacity Building of the AK services center staff.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Build effective working relationships with relevant line Ministries to support and build their capacity to assume ever-greater responsibility for AK implementation.
- Support the AK staff to establish, align, coordinate, and monitor annual, quarterly, and monthly work plans and budgets.
- Ensure implementation and use of tools and processes for timely measuring and documentation of qualitative and quantitative project performance against work plans and budgets, logical framework, contracts and MoUs, on a regular basis.
- Prepare / approve work plans, and regularly follow up the work plans in team meetings.
- Monitor AK program activities through regular ministries representatives’ visits, ensuring quality control and compliance with AK operations manual.
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- To be responsible for overall performance and management of staff and public services to deliver program, ensuring program quality, program impact and its development in line with priorities agreed with AK/ NSIA and other relevant ministries.
- Provide support and facilitate capacity building of AK staff and local government in order to enhance their understanding to gradually take on full responsibility of their own development agenda.
- In close coordination with HR, coordinate effective line management and capacity building of project staff.
- Prepare project procurement plan.
- Ensure regular and effective coordinate is in place with provincial stakeholders.
- Any other tasks assigned by Asan Khedmat Top management.
Academic Qualifications / Required Experience:
Following experience and qualifications are required for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Economics and Public Administration or similar.
- At least 7 years of relevant work experience or 3 years of related work experience with a master’s degree.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Skills in record maintenance.
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to resolve complex problems with minimal guidance
- Conflict resolution and/or mediation skills.
- Knowledge of office management principles and procedures.
- Skills in the use of database management, word processing, spreadsheet, and/or presentation software.
- Knowledge of human resources administration principles and practices.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of administrative policies and procedures implemented in Asan Khedmat.
- Knowledge of Dari or Pashto and English languages are required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please make sure to include your information containing the necessary documents, a copy of the E-Tazkera ID, educational documents, work experience documents in a PDF file and enter in the link below.
If send your application, copy the link below and open it on a separate page.
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEW