Activation Date: 02 Jun, 2021 Announced Date: 02 Jun, 2021 Expire Date: 08 Jun, 2021
The Government of Afghanistan has established a new initiative called Asan Khedmat, which operates under the auspices of the National Statistics and information authority (MoF) and is a one-stop shop for public services. Asan Khedmat will contribute to improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the Afghan Government and enhance the responsiveness to the needs of the Afghan citizen. The center will deliver quality services in an inexpensive and timely manner and improve the relation between the citizens and the government. The effect will be to strengthen the democratic system in Afghanistan.
Mobile Salary Payment (MSP) plays a prominent role in the considerations of the Government of Afghanistan, to digitize government-to-person (G2P) payments and to enhance financial inclusion. After a pilot in the Ministry of Labor, Social Affairs, (MoLSA), H.E. the President assigned Asan Khedmat to lead the scale-up of MSP to the Ministry of Education and other line ministries.
Summary of the position:
The MSP Coordinator will assist the Project Manager in gathering data from the different MSP sites in Kabul and the provinces and reports to the Project Manager. The applicant shall assist in the supervision of the implementation of the requirements of the government and provide for an efficient interaction of the different stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The MSP Coordinator will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities:
- Must have a clear understanding of the business objectives of Asan Khedmat concerning MSP and be able to represent those objectives.
- Shall assist in operative leading the operation of the implementation of MSP in different government agencies.
- Shall be responsible for tracking and monitoring of the implementation of MSP in different government agencies.
- Shall assist in the supervision of the provincial coordinators and shall track and coordinate appropriate reactions to the findings.
- Shall assist the Project Manager in devising improvements of processes and monitor and report the implementation of the improvements.
- Shall supervise the cleaning and verification of the payrolls and in-person registration of the employees of the different ministries.
- Shall assist the Project Manager to maintain contact and cooperate with the Research Team accompanying MSP in Afghanistan.
Academic Qualifications / Required Experience:
The successful candidate should possess the following experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in economy, Business Administration, Project Management, or similar
- At least 3 years of professional work experience in a related field
- Previous work experience in the government sector.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Experience with MS Office
- Experience with project management tools
- Ability to travel in Afghanistan and abroad as may be required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Knowledge of office management principles and procedures.
- Skills in the use of database management, word processing, spreadsheet, and/or presentation software.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Dari or Pashto and English languages are required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please make sure to include your information containing the necessary documents, copy of the E-Tazkera ID , educational documents, work experience documents in a PDF file and enter in the link below.
If send your application, copy the link below and open it on a separate page.
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEW