Activation Date: 02 Jun, 2021 Announced Date: 02 Jun, 2021 Expire Date: 08 Jun, 2021
The Government of Afghanistan has established a new initiative called Asan Khedmat, which operates under the auspices of the National Statistics Information Authority (NSIA) and is a one-stop shop for public services. Asan Khedmat will contribute to improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the Afghan Government and enhance the responsiveness to the needs of the Afghan citizen. The center will deliver quality services in an inexpensive and timely manner and improve the relation between the citizens and the government. The effect will be to strengthen the democratic system in Afghanistan.
The government of Azerbaijan will provide technical support in all aspects of this initiative.
The development and implementation of the initiative will involve:
- Construction of an administration building and the Asan Khedmat Centers in Kabul and throughout the country.
- Administrative structures and capacity building
- Information Technology
- Process simplification of public services
Summary of the position:
The Admin Officer will be responsible for day to day administration and logistics related work of the Asan Khedmat. He/ She will be reporting and assisting the Operation & admin Manager. In addition, He/ She will assist the assessment during Afghan government processes and contribute to the field operation work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Admin Officer will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities:
- Must have a clear understanding of their employer’s business objectives and be able to devise and implement policies to meet the objectives.
- Follow-up with requesting units on their procurement requisitions, ensuring that all requirements are met, up to delivery, acceptance and payment.
- Ensure proper calculation of fuel for the vehicles and generator and proper schedule use of vehicles and timely maintenance.
- Obtaining visas, fax number and work permit for foreigner employees.
- Ensure to purchase small items upon on request for Asan Khedmat.
- Keeping track of the inventory procured for Asan Khedmat and ensuring that Asan Khedmat policies are met in handing over the inventory along with regular checkup.
- Helping Operation & Admin manager with his/her daily activities.
- Making special arrangement for meeting and conferences.
- Undertake any additional tasks and responsibilities that may be assigned by supervisor.
- Any other tasks assigned by General Manager of AK Services Center.
Academic Qualifications / Required Experience:
Following experience and qualifications are required for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree is required in Business Administration, Public Administration.
- At least 4 years of professional experience, with 2 years of experience in administration of project and daily operations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Skills in records maintaining.
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Conflict resolution and/or mediation skills.
- Knowledge of office management principles and procedures.
- Skills in the use of database management, word processing, spreadsheet, and/or presentation software.
- Knowledge of human resources administration principles and practices.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of administrative policies and procedures implemented in Asan Khedmat.
- Knowledge of Dari or Pashto and English is required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please make sure to include your information containing the necessary documents, copy of the E-Tazkera ID , educational documents, work experience documents in a PDF file and enter in the link below.
If send your application, copy the link below and open it on a separate page.
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEW