Activation Date: 24 May, 2021 Announced Date: 24 May, 2021 Expire Date: 31 May, 2021
About IRC (International Rescue Committee) :
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. At work today in over 40 countries and 22 U.S. cities, we restore safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure. The IRC leads the way from harm to home.
The IRC opened the country program in Afghanistan in 1988. Our programs span the range from humanitarian relief to early recovery and development activities, focusing on child protection, education, economic wellbeing, health, and power. The IRC works in 9 provinces throughout Afghanistan, among which some of the most security volatile, and employs over 500 staff.
- Prepare exterior 3D drawings and sectional 3D floorplan for two story school building.
- Prepare exterior 3D drawings and sectional 3D floorplan for one story conference hall, store, and library.
- Prepare exterior 3D drawings for 10 and 6 set toilets.
- Prepare exterior 3D drawings for guard room.
- Prepare 3D site plan to show all the buildings location.
- Coordinate with publishing agency for printing of the hard copies of drawings.
- Revising the 3D drawings based on the comments.
- Should use his/her own computer with relevant software.
- Should visit IRC office as needed and can work remotely.
- Having bachelor’s degree in architects/civil engineering, or any other relevant field of study
- Having minimum 2 years relevant work experience
- Experience in using MS office.
- Experience in using Revit, ArchiCAD, Adobe Photoshop and Auto CAD.
- Having the skills and ability to work within a team.
- Having the ability to work independently and remotely.
- Good Written and spoken English and can Speak/understand/write local languages.
Note: Application received without exact position title and location will be directly disqualified from the process.
interested candidates are requested to send their applications along with copies of their CVs (NOT Educational and Work Certificates), to the attention of the Human Resources Department at the following address or email us on ([email protected]).
Shortlisted candidates will be directly contacted for a written test and after that for an interview. If you are not contacted TWO or FOUR WEEKS after the closing date .please know that your application has not been successful for the post.
IRC Afghanistan Country Office – Kabul
Qala-e-Fathullah, Street 3, close to Takyakhana-e-Fatimia, District 10