Activation Date: 05 Apr, 2021 Announced Date: 05 Apr, 2021 Expire Date: 15 Apr, 2021
About JK Tobacco Company:
- Update QuickBooks setup as needed to properly monitor production costs
- Analyze actual production costs to compare to standard costs on a regular, periodic basis
- Maintain the cost accounting system and cost ledger.
- Prepare cost analysis and financial reporting (monthly, quarterly and annual)
- Review bills of material – labor, overhead, etc.
- Coordinate physical inventory counts and associated reconciliations
- Review and prepare sales cost projections
- Maintain inventory valuation
- Prepare monthly current cost updates
- Report, analyze, and resolve low margins
- Perform month-end journal entries and account reconciliations
- Assist with annual financial audit.
- Must be QuickBooks Expert in field of manufacturing system.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS ARE:
Master/Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
Ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through 6 or more years of related experience
Ability to apply knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles & Cost Accounting Standards
Must be able to adapt to new and different computer programs and software to enable efficient data gathering and analysis
Ability to research, compile, analyze and interpret data
Good written, verbal communication and collaborative skills
Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office products
Ability to analyze and reconcile complex accounts and reserves
Strong organizational and communicational skills
Apparel industry background preferred
Ability to work independently under minimal supervision