Activation Date: 26 May, 2021 Announced Date: 26 May, 2021 Expire Date: 24 Jun, 2021
Afghanistan National Education Coalition Organization (ANECO) is developed and founded in May 2016 by the ANAFAE as result of various activities of DVVI and ANAFAE during 2007 to 2015.
ANEC among more than 100 Education Coalitions in the world is supported by Global Partnership for Education (GPE, ASPBAE, GCE, OXFAM IBIS) to work as a unified platform of Civil Society for genuine dialogue and identify areas for partnerships towards education policy advocacy and capacity building for local CSOs. The focus is on how NGOs, civil society organizations and the people in general can be part of changing laws, policies and programs and strategies, to guarantee enjoyment of education rights.
ANECO registered with Ministry of Economy in 2018. The fundamental bases of Education Coalition are supported by National and International NGOs as well as central government to better manage coordination among CSOs, Government and Donor agencies in Afghanistan.
Purpose and Scope of Assignment:
The primary responsibility (not exhaustively) of the Admin and Advocacy Officer will be:
In direct supervision of national coordinator/Director, provide administrative support to ensure that project activities are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner:
- Active participation in office required training courses to build capacity as admin officer
- Support office staff on routine office works
- Learn and Maintain record of staff monthly timesheets including recording of staff leaves.
- Assist in organizing and facilitating meetings and events including taking note/minute
- Facilitation and participation in ANECO related meetings, workshops, training courses and conferences inside and outside of country.
- Assisting in organizing regular provincial meetings in target provinces.
- Assisting in preparing monthly, semi and annual reports and update project files
- To learn and act as a cashier and help finance officer with smooth running of the project
- Be responsible for day to day project correspondence / information sharing
- Design and maintain proper filing and administrative system for the project documents
- Carry out procurement procedures including preparing request forms, collecting quotation and preparing purchase orders
- Perform other duties that fall within the competency and responsibility of the position
- Supporting advocacy and campaign activities
- BBA or other related fields, preferred to Master degree.
- At least 1-year work experience in Administration and Civil Society advocacy activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Pashto and Dari
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint and other related software
- Great attention to details with all work products, output and communication
The interested candidates should submit their applications before the 23/06/2021 (CV+ scan copy of documents+ experience letter) by email or Hard Copy to
Afghanistan National Education Coalition Organization (ANECO) HR Department.
Please clearly mention the vacancy number in the subject line of your email.
Submission Email: [email protected]
Phone #: +93 799226017