Activation Date: 22 May, 2021 Announced Date: 22 May, 2021 Expire Date: 31 May, 2021
About National Water Affairs Regulation Authority :
In accordance with the Decree 36 of the presidential office of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan in view of national politics and strategy of the country during 1398, the National Water Affairs Regulation Authority (NWARA) has been established from one existing ministry: Ministry of Energy and Water.
The Government of Afghanistan has identified the rehabilitation and expansion of the country’s physical infrastructure as one of its highest priorities for the reconstruction and development of Afghanistan. As part of the basic economic infrastructure of the country, the water sector occupies special prominence in the Government’s development plans. Several major Water sector projects, funded by the National Development Budget and by international financial institutions and donors, are presently under implementation and planning under the general oversight of the National Water Affairs Regulation Authority (NWARA).
Given the technical complexity of the Water sector and the particular demands posed by the coordination of the projects that are being funded by various sources, the NWARA assists its administration that will be based in Kabul and will reinforce NWARA in its internal and external activities and projects smoothness and speediness in fulfilling its obligations for water sector development.
Job description, Responsibilities and Tasks
- Make an inventory and keep the records of all the assets/Equipment available with chief of staff ‘s staff.
- help to write officials letters to others ministries, administrations.
- Work closely with various directorates.
- Good file system with related data base.
- Preparation of the lists of the offices needs and it’s followed up the related directorates.
- Preparation of the filing systems as required.
- Preparation of the Data Base s as required.
- Help with the document controller in Registration of the incoming and outgoing letters in the related register books and submitting it to the chief of staff coordinator to get his instruction whenever required.
- Assist with the document controller in Registration of the incoming/outgoing letters in the related DATA BASE and list of assignments whenever required.
- Assist with document controller in Filing of the IN-Coming and Out-going letters in the related files whenever needed.
- Follow up of the pending letters.
- Write minutes of the meetings.
- Follow-up of the pending letters/issues with the different directorates of the NWARA.
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, IT, Economics, Public Administration or any other social science field from a recognized university is required.
- At least (4) years working experience in the related field with Government system, NOGs or UN agencies.
- Excellent letter (Maktoob & Peshnehad) writing skills in local national languages.
- Fluency and professional writing ability in English and one of the local languages.
- Excellent report writing skill in the field.
- Strong computer (MS. Office) skills.
- Strong IT related skills
- Team working ability.
Interested and qualified Individuals who want to apply for the position are required to follow the below instructions:
Write Application Letter explaining your suitability for the position.
Fill NWARA/MSU Job Application Form.
Send your Letter and Application Form, Education certificate and experience document in one single document (PDF). CV is not acceptable only fill the Application letter, Otherwise Cv will be ignored without any consideration.
Indicate Position Title and Vacancy No. on the subject line of the Email.
Only short listed candidates whose education and experiences correspond to the job requirements will be contacted for further steps.
Incomplete and wrong applications will be ignored without any consideration.
National Water Affairs Regulation Authority is an equal opportunity employer.
Download the Application format and Job Application Form from below links: Page number #1 /Application Number #14
The candidates who send their Application Form without any supporting document will be omitted from the process
Applicants can submit their applications hard copies to the following address:
Human Resources Section of National Water Affairs Regulation Authority Support Unit
National Water Affairs Regulation Authority
District #7 Dar-Ul-Aman Road,:
Mohebullah Majrooh +93(0)789777778/775666111
Mohammad Naser Moradi +93(0)744252320