Activation Date: 07 Jun, 2021 Announced Date: 07 Jun, 2021 Expire Date: 13 Jun, 2021
About IRC (International Rescue Committee) :
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. At work today in over 40 countries and 22 U.S. cities, we restore safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure. The IRC leads the way from harm to home.
The IRC opened the country program in Afghanistan in 1988. Our programs span the range from humanitarian relief to early recovery and development activities, focusing on child protection, education, economic wellbeing, health, and power. The IRC works in 9 provinces throughout Afghanistan, among which some of the most security volatile, and employs over 500 staff
- scanning files for each Region/Field as per voucher type (BD, CD, MC & JV) on a monthly basis for the year of grants (start and end date of grant) and place document packages on a sequential manner right after scanning.
- Each donor/Project supporting, or any other evidence to be scanned in the right section of archive filing system.
- When scanning projects documents ensures using each activities compliance checklist for documents completeness before package is scanned and archived.
- Scanning clerk shall use proper codifications or T1 codes.
- Making the scanning system in such a systematic way where an eligible person (s) can have easy access and understand where the desired files are to retrieve.
- Files are to be coded using sequential numbers for each project/donor-funded and placed inside plastic protection sheets (box file) as soon as completely scanned in Hard drive.
- Records and data are important and have potential value.
- The scanning clerk should preserve and catalog these records in such a way so people can access them in the future, ensuring they’re not lost and forgotten.
- Set IRC Afghanistan different donor-funded projects scanning folders in BOX where each project files/packages are maintained in a chronic manner.
- To establish specific codification system for each grant project filing system and same to be included in archive database tracker.
- Maintain the project files clean, readable, and easy to access using a database tracker filtering system.
- The scanning clerk should have strong analytical skills to determine the origin, importance, and condition of records and data to better decide which documents are complete and which ones to be completed.
Ability, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of archives preservation requirements, storage needs, and every project filing labeling and scanning mechanism
- Familiar with donors filing regulations and legal requirements related to archives and experience in compliance with same.
- Knowledge and skill of using photocopy/scanner machines rightly.
- Strong knowledge of the filling system, documents packaging, scanning, scanning through a proper labeling system enables anyone to easily read and pick required files.
- Ability to read and understand project documents and take initiative to seek missing documents from different departments in timely manner.
- Hold bachelor’s degree or student of Business Administration, history or similar fields
- Familiarity with major donor and local regulations / laws advantageous.
- Competent in spoken, interpreting, and written English, Dari, and Pashto
- Good analytical skills.
- Hold experience in archiving and filling management with national/international organizations.
- Competent use of PC MS. Office packages
- Strong sense of personal integrity and attention to detail.
- Strong supervisory skills.
- Ability to handle multi-task, delegation, and prioritization.
- Team spirit and problem-solving abilities
Note: Application received without exact position title and location will be directly disqualified from the process.
interested candidates are requested to send their applications along with copies of their CVs (NOT Educational and Work Certificates), to the attention of the Human Resources Department at the following address or email us on ([email protected]).
Shortlisted candidates will be directly contacted for a written test and after that for an interview. If you are not contacted TWO or FOUR WEEKS after the closing date .please know that your application has not been successful for the post.
IRC Afghanistan Country Office – Kabul
Qala-e-Fathullah, Street 3, close to Takyakhana-e-Fatimia, District 10