Activation Date: 01 Feb, 2021 Announced Date: 25 May, 2021 Expire Date: 03 Jun, 2021
About Afghan Wireless Comunication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
- Executes the essential duties and responsibilities of a commercial manager.
- To talk charge of all local sales, marketing and customer services Responsibilities
- Will work with the local distributor and their SIM/ TUC outlets, but will not manage the relationship.
- Partner with Regional Manager and commercial management to develop short to middle term strategy
- Reviewing, scrutinizing and developing operational process flows
- Develops and executes comprehensive sales plans and programs to support sales and revenue objectives of the organization
- Achieve the monthly sales target and ensure the same is met both TUC/E-TOP UP and SIM
- Identifies opportunities for new product development and oversee their creation and development
- Assures the relevance and strategic fit of all new products developed in line with the strategic direction of the business
- Monitors the performance of new products and reports progress to the executive
- Lead sales activities supporting corporate accounts with a primary focus on the following end-user segments: government, SME, large accounts, top Corporates, institutions, etc.
- Responsible for developing and executing the go-to-market strategy for the segments covered
- Propose a market approach to account base and gain approval for all necessary resources
- Identify and update, regularly, the target accounts for the commercial team
- Develop Pull Marketing approaches to drive qualified leads into prospecting efforts
- Work with Marketing to maintain and build strong market and competitor intelligence
- Discovering areas that are not in keeping with regulation practices
- Managing daily operations of Mobile Truck Shop, Brand Shop, Retail Channel, and distribution
- Provides regular formal and informal performance feedback reports to the regional manager & CCO.
Job Specific technical skills
- Ability to effectively meet the customers need
- Ability to communicate (Verbally and in writing) effectively with stakeholders and senior business leaders of internal departments and customers
- Ability to manage multiple parallel initiatives
- Ability to chase Revenue Target
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to priorities
Minimum of 7-8 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing with relevant bachelor degree.
The interested candidates should submit their resume with recent photo by email to:
(Commercial Manager (Mazar) /AWCC/HR/21/VA/084 ) Kindly mention the position title and vacancy number in the subject line of your e-mail. AWCC regrettably cannot respond to individual queries in relation to job or on the status of individual applications due to high numbers of applicants. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.