Activation Date: 23 May, 2021 Announced Date: 23 Nov, 2021 Expire Date: 29 May, 2021
ACTED, the Agency for Technical Co-operation and Development is an NGO registered in France with global operations in Central Asia, Europe, Latin America, South Asia, Middle East and Africa. ACTED has been active in Afghanistan since 1993, and is one of the largest NGOs in the country, capitalizing on a continued 15-years presence in Afghanistan throughout successive regimes and on established operations throughout Central Asia. ACTED operates mainly in the North, Northeastern and Central areas of Afghanistan. Originally focused on humanitarian relief, ACTED Afghanistan is now working through an integrated development approach. Although still responsive to natural and humanitarian crisis, including support to flood and drought affected populations as well as sustainable reintegration for returnees, ACTED Afghanistan main area of intervention is now the promotion of community-driven rural development. Within this framework, ACTED Afghanistan is the largest NGO facilitating partner of the National Solidarity Programme, working in 1,721 communities spread over five provinces in the North. Its present operations reach about 7,8% of the Afghan rural population.
Under the direct supervision of the WASH and Emergency Project Officer and the overall supervision of the Sub-Area Manager at ACTED provincial office in Kunduz, the incumbent is responsible to carry out the following tasks.
- Contribute to the achievement of project’s results, the follow-up of activities, beneficiaries’ Specific Projects, gathering of the society for training session and their performance.
- Able to conduct rapid assessments and house by house survey for the Specific Projects of vulnerable beneficiaries in natural disaster and armed conflict affected areas in Kunduz province.
- Solid experience in managing NFIs and food packages distribution.
- Build representative and inclusive community institutions for men and women.
- Work with communities to assess current needs and develop actions to address the needs of community members.
- Develop assessment tools and implement community assessments and surveys.
- Travel to the field on a regular basis.
- Develop strategies for reaching beneficiaries in rural communities.
- Organize formal training and capacity building of communities.
- Prepare work plans, schedules and monthly reports for all activities.
- Be able to conduct hygiene awareness trainings and conduct water sanitation information campaign on the field according the communities knowledge level.
- Any other official related tasks may assign to him/her.
Those who fulfill the above mentioned criteria should send their updated CV through Jobs.af online application, by clicking on the below link:
Please do not send heavy size documents (i.e. Tazkira, Education documents, and work certificates)
Only shortlisted candidates will be call for the next stage of recruitment.
If you face any technical problem while applying to this position please contact to Jobs.af team through WhatsApp 0773020100.