Activation Date: 06 May, 2021 Announced Date: 06 May, 2021 Expire Date: 23 May, 2021
About Action against Hunger :
Action Against Hunger (AAH) is a Non-Governmental Organization (INGO) that was create in France in 1979. Action Against Hunger has been active in Afghanistan in the medical, nutrition, food security, and water and sanitation fields since 1995.
Mission 1: Handling of the AAH Hot-line system:
- Address the queries of callers using setup hotline while respecting ethical and professional behavior in accordance with the AAH standard operating procedures and HAP guidelines.
- Ensure that any feedback or complaint provided through AAH feedback hotline number is entered promptly into the Complaints and Feedback mechanism database and reported to the line manager.
- Follow up internally with Senior MEAL officer on complaints and feedback referrals with the appropriate bases/department leads. Respond to pending issues, provide support as needed, and communicate progress back to beneficiaries.
- Maintain a proper filing system for all the complaints and feedback with filling codes and maintain confidentiality.
- Ensure good, professional and courteous service to all callers.
- Ensure that the Hotline is open for calls between pre-determined operational hours.
- Make the necessary arrangements before the calls (set time, check availability, collect the data needed, re-call the unreachable, etc.)
Mission 2: Support the establishment and effective implementation of AAH Accountability CFM Mechanism
- Support the Senior MEAL officer in setting up the different Complaints and Feedback Mechanism in relevant project locations.
- Ensure regular maintenance of complaints and feedback database/information system, and ensure information is shared on a regular basis.
- Support the MEAL and Program teams in activity implementation, to ensure beneficiary access to CFM channels (feedback days, complaints booths, field visit.
- Participate and/or lead surveyors during onsite field mission including KAP, PDM, and baseline-end line assessments and as directed by line manager.
- Conduct beneficiary satisfaction survey with female beneficiaries and report results.
- Support Senior MEAL officer in data entries and data collection of the assessment led by MEAL.
- Helps in the identification of challenges in monitoring, data collection particularly from women beneficiaries by providing recommendations to further improve the M&E system.
- Analyze risks affecting women’s participation in project activities and provide relevant recommendation so that appropriate measures to be taken to protect that group.
Mission 3: Data management
- Conducting any necessary confidential data collection through Hotlines.
- Ensure that all data captured is always kept physically secure.
- Compile analyze and disaggregate monthly complaints and feedback by project, gender and age etc.
- Systematically review data consistency in compliance with data protection policy.
- Provide weekly reports regarding the feedback / complaints received.
- Periodically check the filing of feedback / complaints in order to ensure compliance with the AAH CFM standards and requirements.
- Record and analyze data and produce monthly Complaint/feedback reports to the direct line manager.
- Translation of MEAL related documents in local languages.
- Any other task as assigned by line manager whenever needed.
Qualification/level of study:
- University Degree in social science, health sectors or any other related fields.
- Advance Computer literacy especially MS Word and Excel.
- At least 2 year of experience in M&E or in nutrition and health/ Food security and livelihoods/WASH interventions implemented by humanitarian national/international NGOs.
- Previous experience in managing accountability and beneficiary feedback mechanisms is a major asset.
- Experience working with confidential information is an asset.
- Expertise in analyzing data using Excel.
- Strong knowledge and previous experience in data gathering, and information triangulation/verification.
- Very good experience in indicator and result oriented monitoring.
- • Very good in Excel and computer.
- • Good representation skills.
- • Good negotiation skills.
- • Good e-mail writing skill.
- Fluency in spoken Dari, Pashtu Mandatory.
- Having excellent working knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Advanced computer skills including applications of MS word and excel.
Specific resources: Computer, Hotline mobile phones.
Qualified and interested candidates should submit a cover letter and CV (with three Referees) indicating the vacancy announcement reference to the address: Human Resources Department office or can also be emailed to:
[email protected] no later 23 of May-2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a full CV (maximum four pages) with a cover letter explaining their motivation in applying for the job and highlighting their relevant skills and experience.
In the e-mail subject line, please put job title & vacancy number of the position you are applying for, otherwise your applications will not be screened.
Do not submit academic certificates with the application. These can be requested if the candidate is selected.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the written test/interview.
Action Against Hunger is an equal opportunity employer.
Action against Hunger is committed to the prevention of risks related to abuse, sexual exploitation and the promotion of gender equality and its diversity. The mission Afghanistan encourages the application of the women / men / disabled workers / Senior / others>. Action against Hunger’s recruitment process is free of charge, no compensation of any form shall be requested from a candidate. It reflects the major policies and its charter through its professionalism and impartiality. If you observe behavior in opposition to these values during this process, please report it to the appropriate teams.