Activation Date: 31 May, 2021 Announced Date: 31 May, 2021 Expire Date: 10 Jun, 2021
About Dynamic Vision:
Dynamic Vision (here-in-after referred to as “DV”) a national execution platform with a presence in nearly all the provinces of Afghanistan gives Clients the confidence that DV can deliver complex, logistically challenging projects anywhere around the country. Dynamic Vision has the expertise to deliver projects with quality, safety, and full compliance with its certification of ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management system, OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety Management System, ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management. For over years, DV’s comprehensive services include planning, consulting, architecture, energy, power, water, mining, environmental management, integrated offerings, project management, training & capacity building, audit, & financial services, research and surveys, monitoring, and evaluation, environmental services, agriculture services to Clients in diverse industries.
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day construction management of the project.
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
- Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at the project site.
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects.
- Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations and establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
- Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- Determine labor requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites.
- Requisition supplies and materials to complete construction projects.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates and progress and cost tracking reports.
- Develop and implement quality control programs.
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at the construction site.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
- Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems.
- Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out.
- Evaluate construction methods and determine the cost-effectiveness of plans, using computers.
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- Inspect and review construction activities to monitor compliance with building and safety codes and other regulations.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers, and clients, representing the owner or developer.
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes, and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers, and subcontractors.
- Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.
- Prepare, supervise, and approve the development of project execution plans, and their implementation plus ensuring Lessons Learned are properly documented throughout the life of the project including Project Close-out
- To plan, develop and organize the construction effort to formulate the most cost-effective plan to timely completion within budget and to implement the execution of that plan.
- Responsible for implementation of the scope of work as related to construction/ fabrication, pre-commissioning, load-out, and offshore installation hook-up, and offshore pre-commissioning and commissioning of the facilities in conformance with project specifications, Scope of Work, and in accordance with the approved Project Schedule.
- Monitor and report to the Project Manager of project details, including progress, risks, and opportunities in a timely manner.
- Define clear roles & responsibilities and deliverable requirements in terms of both scope and schedule to all the team members.
- Adhere to Company Safety Standards and promote safety culture.
- Direct the Test soils and materials to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations, concrete, asphalt, or steel.
- Manage budgets and project resources
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries
- Assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time.
- Any other ad-hoc projects and duties as required by the management.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering (Master’s degree is highly preferred).
- 10+ years experience in construction management and in a supervisory capacity.
- Working knowledge of water supply project highly desirable
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once with no decline in quality control
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- PMP Certificate would be an asset.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office programs, Auto CAD & Civil 3D, Primavera, MS Project.
- Understanding of project management.
- Experience in working with an international organization would be an asset;
- Strong interpersonal skills, integrity, and the ability to work with minimum supervision and under pressure are preferred.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, proficiency in Dari and Pashto is required.
Interested candidates should submit their CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] not later than June 10, 2021. Please mention the position title and vacancy no in the subject line of your email. E-mail without mentioning the Position Title and vacancy no in the subject line will not be considered.
Dynamic Vision principle is to select THE BEST PERSON FOR THE JOB. Candidates with Innovation and Creativity Skills are Mostly Preferred. DV does not discriminate in employment on the race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, membership in employment organization, or other non-merit factors.