Activation Date: 05 Apr, 2021 Announced Date: 01 Apr, 2021 Expire Date: 10 Apr, 2021
Established in August 2002, WADAN is an indigenous, government registered NGO. We undertake community and institutional development, civic education, education, drug control, human rights, anti-corruption and child protection initiatives. WADAN is headquartered in the capital, Kabul, has offices in the provinces that provide national coverage. We have worked in all 34 provinces.
For details please visit our website at www.wadan.org.
- To enter data from paper documents to computer system on daily basis.
- Sorting and organizing data before entering into computer system.
- Verify the accuracy of data entered in computer.
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Confirm the date, location and numbers are entered into the system correctly.
- Making corrections of errors before submitting of documents
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
- Promptly inputting of sensitive and accounting data into database.
- Filing of the documents and records.
- Maintaining good relations with other colleagues.
- Rectify the grammatical errors and spellings.
- Share necessary information with supervisor and/or other WADAN staff when necessary.
- Someone else might have written the data but it’s the responsibility of the data entry worker to type it flawless
- He should be responsible for the computer or devices they are working on and maintain them properly.
- Any other official duties assigned by Supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, degree in computer science is preferred.
- Experience working for minimum 2 years in the same field with NGOs.
- Working knowledge of English, Dari and Pashto
- Sound decision making and organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and database software
The subject line of the email must be (Vacancy#, Position, and Province) otherwise your application may not be considered
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the test and interview.