Activation Date: 26 May, 2021 Announced Date: 26 May, 2021 Expire Date: 05 Jun, 2021
About New Kabul Bank:
New Kabul Bank started its banking activities on 18 April 2011 by having received its license as a commercial bank under banking system of the country. Ministry of Finance is the shareholder of New Kabul Bank.
New Kabul Bank is operating by CBS system and providing services for valued citizens by covering a wide network in more than 116 branches with professional and experienced cadre.
Deputy General Manager CBS is responsible to assist General Manager CBS in monitoring, troubleshooting, Configuring, Maintaining and implementing day to day functionality and modules of Flexcube Core banking financial and non-financial operations. Deputy General Manager CBS is interacting with management and other departments for their requirements and also keep them updated for the changes/ new requirements in functionality of the financial and non-financial operations.
– Adhere at all times to the rules and regulations of the Central Bank and NKB policies and procedures as updated from time to time
– Monitoring CBS operational activities involving Product Creation, Modification and Testing, Branch creation and modification, User creation and modification, End of day/year activities and others
– Contract management of Core Banking solution products; including the annual maintenance charges
– User Acceptance Testing (UAT)for all the patches/fixes received from My Oracle Support (MOS), Oracle Financial Support Service (OFSS) and developed internally
– Customization/ Changes for creating and modifying existing Flexcube configuration to cater the bank’s new requirements
– Maintenance of all parameterization of Flexcube modules and products related to functional activities.
– Troubleshooting department and branch queries / issues
– Troubleshooting End Of Day issues
– Coordinating with internal and external technical teams for implementation of New Products
– Assist General Manager in performing an effective Mock year end testing every year with support from Flexcube team
– Development of Data Definition Language – DDL
– Development of Data Manipulation Language – DML and implementing it in-coordination with DBAs of IT department
– Develop and design reports in OBIEE required by bank
– Develop and design reports from back end required by bank
– Capacity building within the section
– Prepare activity reports on daily basis and submit a weekly summary to Manager
– All other official assignments given by direct supervisor and bank management
Bachelors in Computer Science or IT
2 Year of Experience in Related Field
SQL Queries, Database, Oracle, Management
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications along with copies of their CV and educational and work certificates to the [email protected] All candidates short-listed for interviews will be directly contacted.
Kindly copy the vacancy number and past it in your e-mail subject line with the position title, otherwise you won’t be short listed.