Activation Date: 06 Jun, 2021 Announced Date: 06 Jun, 2021 Expire Date: 30 Jun, 2021
About Sola School of Leadership Afghanistan:
Under general supervision of the principal, this position will live in SOLA’s residential hall and serve as a full-time dorm parent for the duration of the academic year. All dorm parents are required to reside on campus.
- Supervise meals
- Monitor student afternoon and evening activities
- Oversee early morning obligations of prayer and assembly
- Supervise the departure and return of students to campus
- Work closely with dorm parents and proctors to ensure consistency and adequate care. This includes maintaining a nightly dorm log
- Manage the distribution of student phones in the afternoons
- Regularly update the principal regarding residential life concerns or issues
- Ensure a safe, healthy living environment through good practices as determined by the principal. This includes locking buildings, making rounds after lights out, and doing hygiene checks in addition to other duties.
- Attend faculty meetings, supervise special events, or chaperone events as needed.
- Serve as an advisor to a small group of students
- Communicate with families as necessary
- Other duties as assigned which are relevant to the smooth functioning of this position
- Bachelor Degree
All interested candidates should submit a cover letter and CV to [email protected] Phone Number: 0788657262