Activation Date: 18 Mar, 2021 Announced Date: 18 Mar, 2021 Expire Date: 23 Apr, 2021
The Liberty, Equality, Fraternity Afghanistan Organization (LEFAO) is a non-governmental, nonprofit philanthropic organization working in fields of child protection, women empowerment, social services, agriculture and health from the past couple of years. The LEFAO has a central office and zonal branches serving the people in different areas.
The Overall Job Description: LEFAO is currently running a women empowerment project in Kabul. The project supports the poor vulnerable women to learn basic literacy and numeracy skills and get vocational training in embroidery and tailoring. The literacy is taught by a separate literacy teacher from the beginning of 2021. LEFAO is looking for a embroidery and tailoring instructor to teach embroidery and tailoring to 25 women in each location for 6 months and connect them to the market.
- The specific duties of this position include the following:
- The embroidery instructor will register the women through proper filing system.
- The embroidery and tailoring instructor should make the teaching plan.
- The instructor will teach the beneficiaries through the prepared plan and will closely check the progress made.
- The instructor will make sure that all beneficiaries are actively participating.
- The instructor will keep the daily attendance and leave record of the beneficiaries.
- The instructor will report monthly to the project coordinator.
- The instructor should work with the project coordinator to celebrate international and national awareness days and events.
- The instructor should work with the program manger to prepare a marketing training for the beneficiaries.
- The instructor will be responsible for the overall turnout of the vocational training project.
- The Instructor should do whatever official work told by the office in the field.
The interested candidates should submit their resume and on page cover letter to the following email address: [email protected]
Applications after the closing date will not be accepted.