Activation Date: 28 Mar, 2021 Announced Date: 28 Mar, 2021 Expire Date: 15 Apr, 2021
About AACS Consulting:
AACS Consulting is a leading professional services and management consulting firm founded in early 2009 and headquartered in Kabul, Afghanistan. A diverse team of national and international experts with combined experience of several decades, enables AACS Consulting to provide customized and quality professional services. These services are offered in areas Research and Survey, Monitoring and Evaluation, Business Development, Audit and Tax Advisory, and Inspection and Certifications.
For nearly a decade, AACS Consulting has helped a wide range of government, United Nations, international development, and business institutions maximize on opportunities and overcome business challenges in various areas and industries.
AACS Consulting is looking for an experienced, accomplished, self-motivated Engineering Reporting Specialist to maintain and support our project in Regions. The Engineering Reporting Specialist will work across a variety of functional groups that are directly involved in engineering and monitoring of project. The ideal candidate is an inventive problem solver that is capable of working through technical challenges and employing pragmatic solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities but not limited:
- Monitoring of progress during each phase of the project and assess the planning and designing of the project’s systems and structures, making sure it follows required standard;
- Regular data collection through on-site visits and providing entire report;
- Documentation of evidences and sharing daily, weekly and monthly report of projects;
- Develop high quality reports in English based on monitoring data of construction projects;
- Real-time sharing of major updates through Basecamp or any other communication channels;
- Developing civil engineering monitoring Tools;
- Create data dashboards, develop metrics analysis and provide relevant reports to stakeholders;
- Technically monitoring of the project and conducting site investigations;
- Monitoring of design and development of the project and recommending needful solutions to problem if exist;
- Inspect project site to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards;
- Monitor testing of soils and materials to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations, concrete, asphalt, or steel;
- Inspect whether project is workable by assessing materials, and time requirements;
- Inspect and assess the environmental impact and risks connected to the project;
- Making sure site meets legal guidelines, and health and safety requirements;
- Preparing of written reports and monitoring documents of the project;
- Assess the project if it run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time Assist with additional duties as requested by supervisor;
- Establish coordination between varied engineering profiles and ensure each one contributes to the project management;
- Forecast the changes in requirements for goods and accordingly alter the production plans;
- Support the finance teams in purchasing, selling, depreciating and appreciating the value of machineries;
- File and maintain the research and survey records, progress reports and budget reports;
- Communicate the development of the project to all the concerned members regular;
- Perform any other task which is assign by line supervisor/Management.
Requirements, Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
If you are seeking to work as Engineering Reporting Specialist, here are common requirements, including skills, knowledge, and qualifications you will need to possess to access the role with most companies:
Innovation: Ability to make new and useful ideas work.
Leadership: Ability to persuade others to follow.
People Management: Ability to improve performance and satisfaction.
Communication: Ability to listen, adapt, persuade, and transform.
Delivery: Ability to get things done while exercising good judgment.
Technical/Function Ability: Ability to manage an organization’s holdings with the ultimate goal of maximizing liquidity and mitigating risk.
Operational Efficiency: Ability to identify and execute opportunities to improve operational efficiency.
Problem Solving: Accurately accumulating information and its analysis; forecasting potential problems and planning; allowing alternative, creative solutions and identifying most reasonable solutions.
Knowledge Management: Ability to capture, develop, share, and effectively use information and knowledge.
Required Skills and Experience
University Degree in Civil Engineer,
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in Civil Engineering;
- Experience in managing and supporting external clients;
- Recent experience in supervising teams;
- Experience in the usage of computers and MS Office packages.
- Advanced knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages.
Fluency in Pashto and Dari; advanced English language and report writing
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV/Resume immediately in PDF/Word document format to [email protected] till April 15,2021.
- Please mention position and vacancy number and the province which you are interested to apply in the subject line of your email (Engineering Reporting Specialist AACS-VA-126), otherwise your application may not be considered.
- Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis as applications are received.