Activation Date: 31 May, 2021 Announced Date: 31 May, 2021 Expire Date: 17 Jun, 2021
About RONTIA Audit & Financial Services Company (RAFS):
RONTIA is a mid-sized progressive auditing firm registered with Central Directorate of Centurial Business Registry & Intellectual Property of the MINISTRY OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRIES, Government of Afghanistan through Registration No. D-57962, alongside this RONTIA is registered with Afghanistan banking sector, Ministry of finances and with many other private Sector companies as an approved Audit and financial services company, and approved by Da Afghanistan Bank. We provide services in auditing & financial, accounting & book-keeping, business set-up, management consulting and HR & Financial consulting for all type of profitable and non-profit Companies and organizations.
RONTIA is looking for an external auditor to examine the financial statements of the organizations and Companies and provide feedback and Audit Report.
- The Auditor has to prepare realistic Planning for the effective auditing processes.
- Auditor will perform audits under international audit principles, and Standards.
- Auditor will report back on findings.
- The responsibilities of external auditors include planning effective auditing processes, performing audits, and reporting back on findings.
- To be successful as an external auditor, you should have excellent knowledge of auditing principles, be analytical, and have good communication skills. Ultimately, an external auditor should be able to make informed and rational decisions, be objective, and be detail orientated.
- CPA license; Degree in BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field, Mater is highly Encouraged to Apply for.
- Previous experience as an external auditor.
- Experience in data analysis and reporting on finances.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles.
- Proficiency in ERP software.
- Good decision-making abilities.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Professional and trustworthy.
- Proven experience as an External Auditor
- Experience in data analysis and financial reporting
- Knowledge of external auditing practices and relevant regulations.
- Knowledge of accounting standards (e.g. GAAP, IFRS)
- Familiar with ERP software (e.g. JD Edwards)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound judgement and decision-making ability
- Strong organizational skills
- Keen attention to detail
Please indicate the Vacancy# and Position Title in the email subject line.
Please send your CV and cover letter in a single file.
Applications with insufficient, incomplete, and inconsistent information will not be considered.