Activation Date: 28 Mar, 2021 Announced Date: 28 Mar, 2021 Expire Date: 10 Apr, 2021
About HealthNet TPO:
HealthNet TPO is a Netherlands based not for profit, non-governmental organization founded on the principle that access to affordable quality health care is a basic human right. HealthNet TPO works with interdisciplinary professionals to develop and implement innovative, culturally appropriate, evidence based public health interventions with a focus on: innovative development of health systems, mental health and psychosocial care, long and short term training of health workers, control of communicable diseases (including malaria), and health financing schemes. HealthNet TPO offers ground-breaking and unconventional solutions that foster self-reliance and promote sustainable health care that is accessible to all. HealthNet TPO in Afghanistan aims to improve the health status of the people in Afghanistan by supporting the local communities and the Government of Afghanistan in the development of a sustainable health care system. HealthNet TPO is working in Afghanistan since 1994, implementing integrated health projects managed mainly by national staff and supported technically by expatriate staff from the headquarter office.
HealthNet TPO has implemented over 300 projects in the areas of health system strengthening, mental health and psychosocial support services, and disease control. Currently, HNTPO has 18 active projects in several provinces including EPHS & BPHS services in three provinces, training of psychosocial counsellors from all 34 provinces of Afghanistan, malaria control program, Gender base violence project in eight provinces, Mobile Health Team services for nomads in tweleve provinces, psychosocial support and mobile health services for IDPs and public private partnership.
- Receive cases from the field (Health facilities, other actors) coming to Family Protection Center (FPC) that require support and assistance.
- Conduct interview with clients.
- To do data-entry and collect the information from GBV Survivors into the database.
- She shall provide monthly, quarterly and yearly data to her supervisors.
- To assist Family Protection Center in charge providing a comprehensive assistance to GBV survivors
- To supervise and manage the coordination with focal points in the assigned health facilities
- Responsible for day to day management of all data collection/entry related tasks in Family Protection center
- To coordinate with Key Actors including government departments and partners in the area of Case Management
- To insure to protect the Survivor s from further harm (Do no harm rule).
- Provide the clients with information regarding her/his legal rights
- Provide the clients with all necessary information on the opportunities for protection and justice and assist them in referral according to consent of the client
- Provide counseling of individual clients and/or family members
- Organizing/attending meetings/conferences with other professionals and organizations on project related activities
- Work closely with other staff members to build a professional team
- Provide and submit reports to Family Protection Center (FPC) in charge/Provincial Project Manager and other seniors.
- To do data entry and keep the Database (tracking system) correct and accurate
- To consider the guiding principle and keep all the records confidential.
- Perform any project related tasks assign by supervisors
Tasks of Relations with External Agencies and other organizations:
- Meet with provincial Government departments such as department of Justice, Interior, Women’s Affairs; Office of Attorney General, police departments and NGOs such as BPHS/EPHS implementers and GBV/Gender actors, legal actors, protection and human rights agencies.
- Continue and expand working relationships with NGOs, local government officials.
Miscellaneous Tasks/NON-Routine Tasks:
- Perform any other project related duty assigned by FPC In charge/Provincial Project Manager and Senior GBV Manager.
- Assist the GBV Project Managers and other management staff in tasks as required.
Measures of Standards of Performance:
- Judgment by the immediate supervisor (GBV FPC In charge/ Provincial Project Manager) in his/her own observations, feedback from the staff, implementing partners.
- University degree in Law .
- At least 1 years full time experience of working in data entry/keeping
- Must be familiar with computer (Ms. Word, Ms. Excel and PowerPoint) program and internet usage.
- Ability to speak read and write Pashto, Dari and English.
- Ability to work long hours, often under pressure
- Good practical skills
- Good communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs along with an application letter and apply Via E-mail to [email protected]
Please ensure to write the number of vacancy and position you are applying for, in the subject line of your E-mail Add.
Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be given consideration. Candidates who are meeting the above criteria will be short listed;