Activation Date: 03 Jun, 2021 Announced Date: 03 Jun, 2021 Expire Date: 06 Jun, 2021
About Danner Afghanistan for Women Empowerment :
DAWEO is a Local Organizations supporting Afghan Women though providing capacity building sessions. DAWEO was initially established as a local office of the Danish NGO Danner, who has worked with VAW survivors for more than 40 years through shelter activities and political policy work in Denmark. DAWEO’s overall mission is to support women and girls who are victims of war and other forms of violence, through providing services, capacity building initiatives, public awareness in psycho-social issues, spreading legal awareness and other services related to gender-based violence issues.
DAWEO under UNWOMEN Funded project establishing and operation women protection center in Bamyan Province. Under direct supervision of DAWEO provincial manager The Female Nurse is responsible to carry out all duties and responsibilities with direct supervision of WPC Supervisor. Ensure that all activities are in compliance with UNWOMEN and DAWEO regulation, policies and WPC objectives. Key responsibilities are as follows:
Main duties and responsibility:
- Maintain filing and records for the patient and monitoring sheets should be organized.
- Organize a daily schedule to meet the medical needs of each patient.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports to submit to the project supervisor or project manager.
- Participate in health-related workshops, seminars and meetings.
- Conduct general checkup of each beneficiary on weekly basis and obtain vitals checkup of each patient on daily basis.
- Conduct regular training sessions on personal hygiene, contagious infections and diseases and checking the personal and rooms’ hygiene and sanitation.
- Take each new beneficiary to the hospital for treatment, HIV and H.B.S., pregnancy testing, age notification and vaccination, etc.
- Dispense medicine on time to each beneficiary prescribed by the physician.
- Performing any other relevant duties assigned by Medical Doctor.
- Diploma in Nursing
- At least 2 years proven nursing experiences
- Familiarity with professional and technical emerging knowledge
- Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Compassionate with good communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
Do not attach any scanned certificates, educational documents, etc. We may request these at a later stage.
Note: only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.