Activation Date: 29 May, 2021 Announced Date: 29 May, 2021 Expire Date: 03 Jun, 2021
Watan’s Social and Technical services Association «WSTA» is a humanitarian organization, established in 1992 for the purpose of assisting vulnerable Afghan returnees and IDPs, This organization has been registered with ministry of Economy and has the permission to work in all over the country. As well as WSTA has membership of ANCB, ACBAR and based on code No. WON and registration No. OPS-CR-0535, with estimable UNOPS office.
WSTA has received funds from Afghanistan Humanitarian Fund (AHF- OCHA) under ES/NFI cluster 2nd RA 2021, to provide shelter and NFI support assistance to conflict and natural disaster affected IDPs and non-displaced population in Center of Bamyan province and Eshtarly, Khedir, Sang-e-Takht and Neli districts of Daikundi province. The project will be implemented in close coordination with AHF, ES/NFI cluster, OCHA field unit, IOM, ANDMA, DoRR and other humanitarian actors in target locations.
Under direct supervision of the Field Supervisor, the field surveyors will be responsible for field level activities including community mobilization, mapping, data collection, data entry, distribution arrangements, distribution of assistance and assisting the management in other field level activities. The male and female surveyors will work as a team and will;
- Conduct market assessments in project target locations.
- Regularly conduct risk and need assessments in collaboration with all stakeholders including DoRR, ANDMA, Provincial Governor Office, OCHA, UNHCR, IOM, INGOs/NNGOs and other humanitarian actors in project target locations.
- Establish community help desks at district level in target provinces
- Conduct information dissemination sessions with target communities/ population of concern as per project requirements.
- Recommend potential locations for distribution points which should be safe and accessible for our target population of concern, and other stakeholders.
- Assist the Field Supervisor with distribution arrangements in selected distribution points
- Act as distribution staff to manage the distribution of assistance to selected beneficiaries by respecting COVID-19 protection measures during the process.
- Assist the M&E and project control units with post distribution monitoring, performance monitoring, verification of field level activities, and quality control/assurance of the service delivery to affected population of concern.
- Assist the protection monitoring unit in organizing of data collection sessions in different districts of the target provinces
- Any other activities assigned by the field supervisor in compliance with the project grant agreement and organizational policies.
Holding High School Degree (Bachelors preferred)
Experience working with national or international NGOs
Fluent in Dari and Pashto languages- intermediate knowledge of English Language (High level is a plus point)
Interested Candidates are requested to submit their applications (CV and Cover letter) by email to [email protected] by mentioning the job title and vacancy number in the subject line of your emails otherwise your applications will not be accepted.
WSTA has zero tolerance policy against sexual exploitation and abuse therefore, all project staff will be subjected to background and security checks. We are also against all forms of gender based violence, exploitation and abuse of children in the context of our operation in the country. We are committed to “Do No Harm” principle in our workplace and throughout our operation in the country therefore, our staff must also respect the organizational code of conduct and safety policy. WSTA provides an equal employment opportunity and does not ask for money or gifts at any stage of the recruitment process.