Activation Date: 27 May, 2021 Announced Date: 27 May, 2021 Expire Date: 01 Jun, 2021
About IRC (International Rescue Committee) :
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. At work today in over 40 countries and 22 U.S. cities, we restore safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure. The IRC leads the way from harm to home.
The IRC opened the country program in Afghanistan in 1988. Our programs span the range from humanitarian relief to early recovery and development activities, focusing on child protection, education, economic wellbeing, health, and power. The IRC works in 9 provinces throughout Afghanistan, among which some of the most security volatile, and employs over 500 staff.
- Scanning finance documents on daily basis.
- Uploading scanned documents into Box
- Prepare Bank Transfer Application letter and writing Cheques
- Prepare payment request for transferring suppliers payments
- Assist Finance Assistants in Clearing Online BVA System for Cash & bank Payments
- Assist with month-end financial reports
- Develop & maintain good filing system for financial documents.
- Checking the finance documents as per compliance rules and regulations
- Any other task assigned by supervisor
- Must be computer literate: MS Excel and MS word packages
- Fresh Graduate from University in the field of Finance, Economics.
- Detail orientated, organized, and able to work well in fast paced environment.
- Should be able to communicate effectively in English (written and verbal skills)
- Should be able to work in cross-cultural environment
- Should have team spirit, and work to foster good cooperation with other colleagues in the team and wider IRC Country Program
Note: Application received without exact position title and location will be directly disqualified from the process.
interested candidates are requested to send their applications along with copies of their CVs (NOT Educational and Work Certificates), to the attention of the Human Resources Department at the following address or email us on ([email protected]).
Shortlisted candidates will be directly contacted for a written test and after that for an interview. If you are not contacted TWO or FOUR WEEKS after the closing date .please know that your application has not been successful for the post.
IRC Afghanistan Country Office – Kabul
Qala-e-Fathullah, Street 3, close to Takyakhana-e-Fatimia, District 10