Activation Date: 04 Apr, 2021 Announced Date: 04 Apr, 2021 Expire Date: 15 Apr, 2021
Since 1993, as an international non-governmental organization, ACTED has been committed to immediate humanitarian relief to support those in urgent need and protect people’s dignity, while co-creating longer term opportunities for sustainable growth and fulfilling people’s potential. ACTED endeavors to respond to humanitarian crises and build resilience; promote inclusive and sustainable growth; co-construct effective governance and support the building of civil society worldwide by investing in people and their potential.
We go the last kilometer: ACTED’s mission is to save lives and support people in meeting their needs in hard to reach areas. ACTED develops and implements programs that target the most vulnerable amongst populations that have suffered from conflict, natural disaster, or socio-economic hardship. ACTED’s approach looks beyond the immediate emergency towards opportunities for longer term livelihoods reconstruction and sustainable development. ACTED is active in 35 countries and implements more than 495 projects a year reaching over 11 million beneficiaries with 400 international staff and 4,300 national staff.
ACTED is working in 14 north, north eastern and East & West provinces of Afghanistan. These provinces are affected by natural and man-made disasters. ACTED is providing relief and emergency assistance to the vulnerable population affected by displacements, conflicts or natural disasters, in the field of agriculture, NFI, shelters, WASH and food security
- Filing new employee’s documents and arranging personnel files
- Assisting in maintenance personnel files
- To updated HR personnel files properly on a regular basis, labeling them and arranging according to ACTED HR system
- Scan and maintain national and international personnel files
- Maintain and update accurate attendance records
- University degree in Business administration or social sciences
- Knowledge of HR practices mainly handling personnel files
- Good comment in written and spoken English as well as native languages;
- Proactive and organized
- Ability to commence work immediately
Those who fulfill the above-mentioned criteria should send their updated CV to below submission Email: [email protected]
Kindly mentioned Vacancy number, position title along with province name in subject line or your application may not be considered.
Please do not send heavy size documents (i.e. Tazkira, Education documents, and work certificates)
Only shortlisted candidates will be call for the next stage of recruitment.
No CV will received after closing date.