Activation Date: 01 Jun, 2021 Announced Date: 01 Jun, 2021 Expire Date: 08 Jun, 2021
About Terre des hommes (Tdh) Foundation:
Terre des hommes Lausanne (Tdh) is a Swiss child welfare foundation, providing assistance and protection to vulnerable population worldwide. Tdh has been working in Afghanistan since 1995 and carry out projects related to Child Protection, Access to Justice, Mother and Child Health and Livelihood Programs in Kabul, Herat, Takhar & Nangarhar provinces.
The HR/Logistic Assistant will work under the direct management of HR & Logistsic managers and will carry out day-to-day human resources & Logistic related works & report to both HR & Logistic departments. Also he/she will be responsible for small procurements, stock management & liaise with government authorities for expats’s Fax No, entry visa, work permit,
- Facilitate the recruitment process- informing candidates; schedule the test/interviews, conducts reference check and job offer and making personal files.
- Conducting and schedule induction briefing for new hired staff and make sure he/she receive a full induction briefing with all departments.
- Making employee personal file and ensure all data are placed into personal file-contracts, JD, evaluation, code of conduct, policies, and any other documents related to employee.
- Review all current staff personal files and coordinate with them if any files are missed.
- Update and follow up staff attendance sheet and make sure staff are coming and leaving the office in accordance working hours schedule and time.
- Support the daily operations of HR manager and being HR backup when HR manage on mission/field visit/leave.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agenda sustaining organized and up-to-date HR files.
- Obtaining registration card for new expats/visitor coming to the country, from authorized department.
- Regular update tracking sheets for updates visa, work permit, applicant’s records and ID card records.
- Printing staff ID cards and close follow up of ID card tracking sheet.
- Make sure all national staff having work permit and Tax identification number (TIN).
- Liaise with authorities for expat’s entry visa, renewal visa, work permit and flight booking,
- Undertake any other duties assigned by the line manager
- Receiving purchase requests and delivery documents to ensure accuracy
- Tracking and fixing the deadlines
- Preparing bills and invoices
- Receive weekly advance from finance team for daily small office expenses.
- Clearance weekly advance on time and make sure that all invoices are correct, date and organization name is written.
- Work in inventory of fixed and Non fixed asset regularly.
- Receiving and checking deliveries to ensure that the correct amount and type of stock is delivered.
- Processing delivery notes upon receipt of goods.
- Unpacking items and arranging these on shelves, if needed.
- Preparing office requestor orders by gathering and loading stock.
- Reporting all breakages and spills.
- Offering assistance to other staff in the department during working hours.
- Making sure vehicles are properly maintained
- Inspecting vehicles fuel expense
- Arranging repairs and routine maintenance
- Maintaining and completing accurate records of fuel expense, Log book …etc
- Schedule daily and weekly logistics activities
- Track orders using functional systems (e.g. barcodes and tracking software)
- Coordinate with office employees ( requestors ) to ensure proper storage and distribution of products
- Ensure logbooks and oil changing documents are properly filed
- Report maintenance and repair needs for transportation vehicles and equipment
- Organize training sessions materials for employees/departments (e.g. stationary, refreshment, meeting room , projector etc… )
- Keep organized records of vehicles, schedules and completed orders
- Perform bi-weekly full-scale inventory assessments to identify missing inventory and items to be ordered
- Correctly maintain Tdh logistics data including all stock and inventory items
- Organize and sort items on shelving, bins and displays according to logistics standards
- Monitor and report any missing or lost inventory to management
- Confirm all incoming deliveries to be accurate by comparing the invoice to the order and ensure all inventory is in excellent condition.
- Display and organize goods in a store for the requestor/office employees to locate easily
- Maintain the position of the store through dusting, cleaning and restocking goods/project items on the shelves
- Handle record keeping and re-ordering systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, BBA, management or relevant subject.
- At least 2 years prior experiences in human resources/Logistic & Procurement.
- Excellent of written and speaking Dari & Pashto, with good knowledge of correspondences and formal letters.
- Fluency in oral and written communication in English plus having good representation and liaising, and negotiation skills.
- Must have a good report writing skills and being able to provide accurate report on monthly basis
- Computer literacy and familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint presentations, and Excel spreadsheets.
- Sense of responsibilities and highly motivation and commitment.
- Ability to work under pressure and ensure quality work with tight deadlines,
- Being self-organizer and self-starter.
- Oriented results and capability to take initiatives,
- Dynamic and flexible.
- Organized and efficient in daily tasks
Click on the below link to apply for this job