Activation Date: 07 Jun, 2021 Announced Date: 07 Jun, 2021 Expire Date: 13 Jun, 2021
About Relief International (RI):
About RI: Relief International (RI) is a home to teams of humanitarian activist-professionals committed to transforming adversity into renewal for the world’s most vulnerable populations. By partnering with beneficiaries and communities on the front-lines, RI innovatively bridges the gap between immediate relief and long-term community development.
RI and MRCA has integrated in 219. MRCA is one of RI alliance.
The position of Human Resource Assistant is designed to deal with all Expat and National staff modification’s, personnel file, Leave and attendance management, Recruitment assistance and some travel works like ticket, fax number, visa extension, obtaining work permit and admin works under Human Resource Manager supervision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To have the responsibility of maintaining Personnel Individual files, checking and filing the documents
- Objective: To make sure that all employees of the organization have individual personnel files with all the required documents
- Organizes the staff filling and archives.
- Organizes and updates the personal file of each expatriate staff (all the documents mentioned for Afghan staff, plus copies of passport and visas, plane tickets and work permit).
- Insure that all departed employees have given back their ID cards and have handed back RI assets and valuable to logistics, before delivering the work certificate.
- Prepare and sign, by the Direction, the work certificate for all departed employees.
- To be responsible of checking presence sheets, leaves requests etc…
- Objective: To take care of presence sheet, leave request and leave follow-up of Kabul and provinces offices, check and file presence sheets of all provinces
- Daily check Kabul presence sheet.
- Make sure all requested leaves have approval and update the leave file for all staff.
- Track staff leaves and collect timesheet from all department in monthly bases.
- Assist the HR Manager/officer for preparing the required yearly information regarding income taxes declaration of each employee. This information should be made on a Ministry of Finance format.
- Assist HR team in recruitment process:
- Announce the new position’s in RI job portal and do application collection’s.
- arrange written test and interview’s by calling the shortlisted candidates.
- Conduct background check for selected employee.
- To be responsible for expatriate travel and visa issues:
- Obtain work visa for ex-pats and visitors (Ministries of Economy, Labor and Social Affairs, Foreign Affairs, Interior, Public Health, Passport Department, MAIL).
- Develop and update the Travel Database in Excel to include all the relevant travel information.
- Communicate all the country packages to an ex-pat who visit the country.
- To handle the administrative process for the obtaining and renewal of the visa and work permit for the expatriate staffs.
- The list above is not exhaustive and can evolve during the mission.
- This position requires a strict respect of confidentiality both internally and externally.
- RI is a Non Governmental Organization (NGO) that implements humanitarian programs. As a result, RI employees have to be flexible and available at any time in order to carry out any urgent and unforeseen work.
REQUIRES SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor degree in relevant discipline
- At least 2 years of experience in HR, Travel, Admin, and liaison fields.
- Highly organized with logistical planning, coordination and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, Dari and Pashto.
- Ability to prepare work plans, reports, and do work follow up with related ministries.
- Must be computer literate: using word and excel, as well as email
- Must be punctual and able to meet deadlines
We uphold the Humanitarian Principles: humanity, neutrality, impartiality, and operational independence. We affirmatively engage the most vulnerable communities. We value:
- Transparency and Accountability
- Agility and Innovation
To be considered for this recruitment, please submit a cover letter, CV, 3 professional supervisory references (whom we may contact after a second interview) with the date of availability to [email protected] The email subject line should include the following:
“Human Resource Assistant” Vacancy ( RI-AFG-HR-036).
Failure to do so will result in rejected applications.
Due to the large volume of applicants, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Relief International is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of race, ethnic origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation or disability. In an effort to improve the gender balance within the organization, qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.