Activation Date: 31 May, 2021 Announced Date: 31 May, 2021 Expire Date: 07 Jun, 2021
About Voice of Women Organization:
Voice of Women Organization (VWO) is an Afghanistan-based non-governmental, non-profit, non-political, and non-partisan organization that specifically strives for the revival of women’s role in Afghan societies through advocacy for women’s rights, their legal and social protection, and their capacity building.
VWO informally established in Kabul in 1998 to run covert schools for girls under the repressive regime of the Taliban, VWO was registered with the Government of Afghanistan as the first women’s organization in the post-Taliban setup. The organization has since carried out scores of projects for the socio-economic advancement of Afghan women and girls. Voice of women organization established a headquarter office in 2004 in Herat province. In the beginning, it focused on women-related matters, and later on, in 2005, VWO established the first women protection center in Herat province.
Currently, the organization is operating in 7 provinces (Herat, Ghor, Farah, Nimroz, Badghis, Daikondy, and Faryab) of Afghanistan having 6 projects with more than 240 employees working toward achieving its mission.
Title: In-House Capacity Building Facilitator & Coordinator
Dept /Location: Kandahar -Afghanistan
Reports to: WPC Supervisor
The Capacity Building Facilitator & Coordinator is responsible to curry out all duties and responsibilities in accordance with direct supervision of WPC Supervisor.
- Provision and coordination of a range of learning and skills development activities.
- Facilitation of external activities based on individual needs and capacities.
- Providing any kinds of Tailoring, needlework.
- Bag producing, table cloth, icons and decoration goods.
- Tailoring the beneficiary’s cloths.
- Providing appropriate place for beneficiaries to participate at vocational courses.
- Executing annual various exhibitions for present beneficiary’s crafts.
- Perform other duties/ responsibilities as required by project supervisor.
Position Requirements: (Qualifications)
- At least high school graduated – Bachelor is preferred
- 2 years related working experience with any other NGO
- Knowledge of effective training techniques and adult learning theory
- Ability to work with an ethnically and culturally diverse population
- Having skills of Tailoring, Hand sewing, embroidery and so on.
- Should be able to provide and coordinate a range of learning and skill development activities, and facilitation of external activities, based on individual needs and capacities
Interested candidates who can meet the criteria must send their updated CV to the following email address mentioned in this announcement. Please refuse sending of big size file such of certificates and other extra documents. Keep in mind to write the Vacancy Number (VWO-251) in the subject line of your email, or otherwise your email will reject from resume database, and will not be considered for review.