Activation Date: 24 Mar, 2021 Announced Date: 24 Mar, 2021 Expire Date: 10 Apr, 2021
About OASK :
OASK (Organization of Awareness, Skills and Knowledge) was established by a group of committed experts, who are well equipped with national and international experience to provide nonprofit services in various areas including Project Management, Educational Advisory Services, Monitoring and Evaluation, Statistics, Research and Development, Capacity Building. Croulet and Associates LLC who is OASK’s international provide backstopping and technical support which is meant to enhance credibility, validity and acceptability of the research and evaluation findings.
Our management team consists of well-educated Afghans with strong understanding of international best practices, as well as local knowledge of the country. The combination of our international knowledge and local experience make our firm a qualified partner for both local and international organizations. Our main clients are public and private organizations, national and international NGOs, political missions, UN agencies and not for profit organizations.
OASK holds a vision to empower businesses, industries and public institutions by enabling them to draw meaningful inferences from data and therefore focuses on statistics, monitoring and evaluation, project management, research and capacity building. It provides timely, reliable and accurate consultancy services and training on these topics by following international standards for research activities and sticks to its principles of respecting human rights, cultural diversity, protection of environment and gender equality at all times.
Intern (Website/Social Media content/Data Entry) position with OASK team
- Develop messages for the social media platforms
- Regular contact with OASK and content production team to get updates from them and convert the data into website and social media formats.
- Regularly update OASK website and social media platforms i.e., Youtube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram by the data received from the research and the content production team.
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree in IT, Journalism or Social Sciences.
- Having IT/ content creation background.
- Having analytical skills.
- Having social media and website use skills
Submission: please send your CV to [email protected] mentioning the position you apply and your province in the subject of your emails.