Activation Date: 23 Jan, 2020 Announced Date: 25 May, 2021 Expire Date: 10 Jun, 2021
About Organization for Policy Research and Development Studies:
The Organization for Policy Research and Development Studies (OPRDS) is an organization based in Afghanistan that is committed to strengthening democratic ideas and values by conducting research that provide policy-makers with sound alternative solutions to national issues.
- Evaluating the needs of the organization and choosing the most suitable software, hardware and other IT requirements such as networking
- Provide troubleshooting solutions
- Ensure that all IT requirements of an organization are fulfilled
- Ensure the smooth functioning of all IT infrastructure such as servers and network connections, besides hardware and software
- Perform Google Analytics for the Organizations website
- Ensuring security of the physical and virtual components of Information Technology such as security of the server rooms and installing virus protections and firewalls
- Organizing data, storing them securely and creating backups
- Monitor the software expiry dates and advise accordingly
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Uploads and Download finalized articles, Journals and other organizational documents in to website
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling of the website
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT and Computer Science Required
- Proven 5-6 years working experience in IT and web development
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- A solid knowledge of CMS such as WordPress, Drupal and Joomla
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- A deep understanding of Web languages HTML,CSS,JS
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
Interested and qualified national candidates are requested to send their applications/CVs and apply via e-mail to [email protected]
Please ensure to write the vacancy number and title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of your E-mail address.
Incomplete applications or applications received after the closing date will not be given consideration.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the next stage of recruitment.
Please do not send heavy size documents (i.e. Tazkira, Education documents, and work certificates). DROPS is an equal opportunity employer and both genders are urged to apply.