Activation Date: 27 Mar, 2021 Announced Date: 27 Mar, 2021 Expire Date: 05 Apr, 2021
About Bank-e- Millie Afghan:
Bank-e- Millie Afghan (BMA) was the first financial institution established in Afghanistan in 1933. Similarly, it was the first financial institution established in a public private partnership set up with 72 percent share held by private sector. As a first bank in Afghanistan, BMA introduced formal banking services to the people and government of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. Since then, the banks competitive strength and ongoing market leadership philosophy lays in its strong capital base and proven trustworthiness.
In 1976, it was fully nationalized by the government of Afghanistan. Since its establishment, BMA is a leading banking in providing modern and secure banking services. Securing depositors’ funds is the top priority of the bank. At the same time, the bank is contributing considerably to the development of manufacturing, agriculture, services, and international trade in the country. BMA is operating based on strong corporate governance principles, financial risk management and strict compliance to keep its credibility and trust. BMA has 15 city branches in Kabul and 21 provincial branches and equity investments in United States of America and England. And it is celebrating its 88th years of fame.
- The IT /Western Union is responsible for testing and maintaining the existing LAN, WAN (Internet) network in the Branch.
- Manage users operation, Install & update antivirus software, Windows updates.
- Train as required other personnel on a usage of MS. Office package and Internet.
- Provide monthly Activity report to the IT Department.
- Installing & Troubleshooting of all IT related equipment’s (Printer, Scanner, Copier, computer, switches etc…
- to ensure that equipment is maintained and functioning properly.
- Monitoring speed of the network and use of the internet facilities by the users for the betterment of a well functioning of internet system facility in the regional office.
- To ensure that; the internet system is efficient for the number of users, and the distributed IP addresses do have required speed as per the contract based on the (ISP) internet service provider.
- The IT W/N will also help and work in the network. Design/plan for the expansion or enhancement of the network infrastructure.
- To ensure that all useful software is installed in a computer if not he should install.
- Make sure, that the admin password should not be revealed to anyone else in the branch or outside and everyone uses a respective log in accounts.
- Perform other related duties as required Western Union:
- Daily transaction (Sending and Receiving money) through western union system.
- Daily checking of a system of a western union (UPDATING).
- Recording of daily files.
- Reporting of a daily transaction to the main branch.
- Contact with the CSC for any problem
- Should be BCS or IT degree holder.
- The candidates should have MCITP, MCP, CCNA and A+ certifications.
You should apply electronically by sending your CV and a one-page covering letter explaining your interest and suitability for the position to E-mail given below.
PLEASE SPECIFY THE POSITION NAME & VACANCY NUMBER (IT & Western Union Assistant FOR Takhar Branch, BMA//2021//24) IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR E-MAIL.
1. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
2. ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
3. HIGH OPPORTUNITY WILL GIVE TO THOSE WHO ARE FROM THE ABOVE MENTIONED PROVINCE AND CITY.