Activation Date: 07 Jun, 2021 Announced Date: 07 Jun, 2021 Expire Date: 14 Jun, 2021
About Azizi Bank:
Azizi Bank (www.azizibank.af) is a commercial bank set up in Afghanistan as per the terms of the licensing policy of Da Afghanistan Bank, the Central Bank of the Country. The Bank was granted license on 13th June 2006 and commenced operations from the same date. Azizi Bank, a product of Afghan vision and enterprise, has been promoted by Mr. ‘Mirwais Azizi of the Azizi Hotak Group & Family.
Azizi Bank is the highest lender in the country, contributing to almost 40% of loan disbursed in the economy in different sectors of the country, especially in the areas of infrastructure lending, transmission lines and optical fibers. Bank has an aggressive policy for Financial Inclusion. Azizi Bank is also ranked the highest in the Country in terms of number of depositors.
The Management team at the Bank is a mix of youth and experience and ably supported by a young & well-trained operating team aiming at transforming the banking scenario in the country by offering a truly professional and pleasurable experience to the customers. The bank today has 1750+ strong team of employees and with a 14% female work force, its playing a quiet but effective role in women’s emancipation and empowerment. Large investments have been made by the Bank in physical infrastructure and technology with a view to provide the right ambience and latest facilities to prospective customers as per international standards.
The bank has 76 branches & 4 extension counters, thus playing a pioneering role in development of the banking culture in the country. The bank today has 101 ATMs spread across Kabul and the major Provinces of Afghanistan, which are all fully networked under Core Banking-Any Branch Banking and connected to a Centralized Database. By end of Dec 2020, the bank is poised to have 200 ATMs thereby emerging as the clear market leaders on the ATM network in Afghanistan. With its 100% subsidiary bank, Islamic Bank of Afghanistan (former Bakhtar Bank), the group has more than 145 branches and stands as the largest banking network in the Country.
Azizi Bank’s business philosophy is based on five core values: Operational Excellence, Customer Focus, Product Leadership, People and Sustainability.
- Monitoring the compliance of bank operation with rules & regulations of the country.
- Conduct due diligence on Fixed deposits & monitoring
- Conduct due diligence on closed accounts & monitoring.
- Conduct due diligence on Non –resident accounts & monitoring.
- Monitoring on staff account.
- Monitoring of in-operative accounts for any sudden/suspicious activities/transactions.
- Monitor compliance on non-core areas (Investment, Conflict of interest, Procurement policy, corporate governance etc.)
- CDD on Credit files.
- CDD/EDD on high risk accounts & monitoring.
- Geographical risk assessment especially domestic risks (north & South zones of Afghanistan)
- Monitoring of newly opened account (up to 6 months) and minors accoun.t
- Monitoring of Credit card accounts & transactions.
- Branch visits as and when required.
- Any other duties or responsibilities assigned by CCO.
- University degree in the field of LLB, BBA or economics.
- Minimum working experience in the related field of compliance, 3 years.
- Able to plan and manage tasks,
- Excellent Excel skills, attention to detail. Must be fluent in English, Dari & Pashto. Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Pro-active and constructive attitude, initiative, self-confidence, excellent analytical and reporting skills. Quick learner.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their resume with a detailed application letter and contact details to [email protected]
The name of position and vacancy number must be written in the subject line of your email otherwise your application may not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the written test.