Activation Date: 23 May, 2021 Announced Date: 23 May, 2021 Expire Date: 23 Jun, 2021
About ACCL INTERNATIONAL:
We are looking for a skilled industrial maintenance technician to oversee the installation and maintenance of our industrial equipment. As an industrial maintenance technician, the person will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of our machinery and mechanical equipment this will include installing new equipment performing regular services and maintenance procedures and troubleshooting equipment breakdowns.
To ensure success as an industrial maintenance technician the person should have advanced mechanical knowledge of industrial machinery, excellent troubleshooting skills, and good time management skills.
Ultimately a top-class industrial maintenance technician boosts production by ensuring all production equipment functions correctly and receives regular maintenance
- Reading and interpreting
- Engineering blueprints.
- Installing new production equipment
- Servicing and maintaining equipment including motors and new product machinery
- Conveyor systems, transmission system and production related equipment.
- Inspecting and assessing the functionality of production machines.
- Troubleshooting mechanical breakdown
- Adjusting mechanical parts using hand and machine tools.
- Fabricating parts for repairs and machine upgrades.
- Conducting routine maintenance and safety checks.
- Communicating with the production team and maintaining a clean work area.
- Preparing and submitting maintenance reports.
- Engineering or similar field.
- Previous work experience as an industrial maintenance.
- In depth knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems maintenance.
- Knowledge of parametric and industrial control systems.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Basic computer and report writing skills in English and dari.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to lift and manipulate heavy equipment.
- Good time management skills.
- Industrial Maintenance cycle program and knowledge of industrial maintenance documentation cycle
work with production team and maintenance team
- Excel – word – Microsoft software ability needed
- Dari – Pashto – Urdu will needed
Contact information: Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their resume along with Tazkira copy with a detailed application letter and contact details, no later than June 23, 2021 to [email protected]
Subject line must be: (Industrial Maintenance & Technician) or your application may not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.