Activation Date: 06 Jun, 2021 Announced Date: 06 Jun, 2021 Expire Date: 12 Jun, 2021
About Humanitarian Assistance & Development Association for Afghanistan(HADAAF):
- HADAAF is a non-governmental, non for profit and non-sectarian Afghan NGO founded in March 2004 and legally registered with the Ministry of Economy in 2006. Since its inception, HADAAF has been implementing programs in different sectors such as; health, education, livelihood, emergency response and community’s social development mostly in hard to reach area of Afghanistan. Under its programs HAFAAF is targeting the most vulnerable communities; such as marginalized women and children, people with disabilities, internal and external displaced population in different parts of the country. HADAAF has adapted a strategic approach of partnership and collaboration throughout its program implementation. Thus far, HAFAAF has implementing projects/programs in partnership with Mop, IMC, UNICEF, WHO, Save the Children International, Swedish Committee for Afghanistan, Johanniter and Cortaid in Nuristan, Uruzgan, Ghoor, Farah, Kabul, Kumar, Laghman and Kabul provinces. This collaborative approach has enabled HADAAF to get access to hard-to-reach areas and provide quality service delivery.
- To guide the organization and its staff as well as the board of directors, HADAAF have developed a strategic plan for five years covering period of 2017-2021. The strategic plan, outline key priority areas based on the need of target population and context of the country. The Strategic plan is fully in line with the Afghan Government National Development Priorities Plan, The Afghan Citizen Charter, Global Sustainable Development Goals-2030 and development agendas of other development partners currently active in Afghanistan. The strategic plan was developed through the participatory and collaborative manner involving HADAAF programmer beneficiaries (i.e. target population), government actors, relevant development partners, HADAAF,s relevant staff as well as members of the governing bodies
- HADAAF respects & adhere to national & international humanitarian standards such as International Human Rights, Convention on the Rights of Children (CRC), The Humanitarian Charter and Minimum Standards in Disaster Response, Do NO Harm, Speer Standards, NGO Laws and Code of Conduct among others,
- After 14 years of existence in the country, HADAAF got good capacity in program development and implementation and operation at national and sub-national level. This includes; a) program development section, b) program implementation section including M&E, c) human resource section, d) logistic/supply chain section, and e) finance section including internal control mechanism.
Conducting training for the staff and beneficiaries of the project and supervise project related activities in the province.
Major Area of Responsibilities:
- Training Health staff on WHO Covid-19 prevention, mitigation and case management.
- Prepare training material and provide training to the CHWs in identified districts of Nangarhar and Balkh provinces.
- Plan and conduct training for health workers on proper use of PPE kits, preparation of disinfecting solution and disinfection of HFs
- Prepare training materials in line with the MoPH recommendations and print training material/handouts for the trainees.
- Provide one day orientation to influential and religious leaders on risk reduction and prevention.
- Assist Project Manager in finalizing Information, Communication and Education IEC material in line with the MoPH recommendations.
- Coordinate with PPHD and health partners including BPHS implanting NGO for better results at the area of responsibility for the update training material for the COVID-19 response.
- Oversee and manage smooth implementation of the activities of the project according to the project work plan.
- Provide activity reports and develop success stories from the relevant health teams and community
- Conduct monitoring visits from the project activities in the field.
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Graduated From Recognize Medical University
- At least 03 years of experience in training of health professionals, CHWs and communities preferably in NGO set up
- Demonstrated ability in competency-based adult education and clinical training
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Spoken and written competence in English, Dari and/or Pashtu
- Able to travel freely to project sites at District level.
- Ability to speak and write understandably in English desirable
- Good computer skills; including ability to use Word Excel, power point presentation and email programs properly.
Interested candidate with the required qualification and experience should send their applications along with a cover letter to [email protected] no letter than 12-June-2021.
Contact Numbers: +93786243900
Applications will not be accepted/considered after the closing date. Only short-listed candidates whose applications meet the above criteria will be considered.
Note: Applicant should mention the Vacancy Number in the Subject line of the E-mail.