Activation Date: 06 Jun, 2021 Announced Date: 06 Jun, 2021 Expire Date: 13 Jun, 2021
About World Vision International:
World Vision Afghanistan (WVA) has been working in Badghis, Herat and Ghor provinces for more than 15 years addressing health, education and livelihood and protection issues to improve the well-being of girls and boys. The relationship with the Afghanistan government at the national, provincial, district and village levels is very strong, as is the relationship with the communities in which WVA works. Together with the government and the communities in the target areas, WVA has been working to achieve its national strategy for improving the survival and wellbeing of Afghan girls and boys through building the foundation for a better future for them, their families, and their communities.
There are five strategic sectors that World Vision Afghanistan is focusing upon in order to achieve this: Maternal and Child Health and Nutrition, Education, Child Protection, WASH and Livelihoods.
World Vision Afghanistan is committed to safeguarding children, young people and adults, and expects all employees, volunteers, and all its affiliates to share the same commitment. We believe every stakeholder and every member of the communities we work with has the right to be protected from all forms of harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation – regardless of age, race, religion, and gender, status as an individual with a disability or ethnic origin. WV takes diligent measures to screen out all people who might seek to use WV to harm children or adult beneficiaries, or whose past actions indicate an unacceptable risk of such harm. Therefore, our recruitment policy and procedures include extensive identification checks and an appropriate criminal record/police background check and disclosure of criminal records prior to employment or engagement with WV in order to ensure safeguarding to the fullest extent.
This is a full-time, grant-funded Doctor for Nutrition project, based in Ghor province. And provide general health and nutrition services to all targeted population as well as provision of mental health services .S/he will have to work closely with the project nutrition assistant/project manager to ensure standards of project activities.
- Ensure all team members using PPE
- Ensure the IPC is in place at the MHNT level.
- Registration of all patients, using the different OPD services.
- Diagnosis and appropriate course of treatment to the clients based on the MoPH approved guidelines on best quality manner in particular for SAM, MAM and respective diseases.
- Adhere to rational use of medicine.
- Ensure the compliant box and other accountability mechanism are in place.
- Provision of Monthly Integrated Activity Report
- Provision of monthly pharmaceutical consumption report.
- Make a detail referral system for any cases that need extra services to higher level of health facility.
- Any other duties as delegated by supervisor.
- Adhere to WV Child and Adult Safeguarding policy and standards.
- Day to day registration based on the approved format by MoPH
- Sending the hard copy of the MIAR to the Health sector department focal point
Adhere to WV Child and Adult Safeguarding policy and standards.
Adhere to WV accountability standards.
To be aware and prepared to implement WV Afghanistan Humanitarian and Emergency Affairs plan under the context of (AHF-Nutrition 2nd 2021) interventions.
Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification:
- Work experience at least 1-2 year in the MHNTs, hospital or MCH clinic.
- Fluency in Dari and Pashto, both written and spoken
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Health related training certificate will be preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment and remote areas.
- Very good communication with staff & clients.
- Languages empowerment (Dari – Pashto)
- Flexibility for work.
- Strong capacity building & facility skill.
- Ability to travel within the work environment
Work Environment Requirement
- This is 100% designated field job (Provision of primary health care services in composition of mobile health team in targeted districts (Charsada, Pasaband and Firzokoh) of Ghor province and it is subject day by day travel to the affected locations.
The application closing date is 13-Jun-2021. Please submit your resume and one-page cover letter outlining how you meet the job requirements by email to [email protected]
Please write on the subject of your Email the Vacancy Number (WVA1122) also avoid sending an attachment of big size (above 1024 KB) if you want your application/CV to be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for written test and interview.
Local candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
را در عنوان ایمیل خود ذکر کنید (WVA1122) لطفا کد اعلان کاری
Applications with insufficient, incomplete and inconsistent information to make a determination will not be considered.
Phone +93 402231174 | Mobile:+93 799 838 452
Please kindly note: As a mitigation measure, and in order to prevent COVID-19 from spreading, during this time we would not be able to receive hard copies of CVs / Applications. We kindly encourage you to apply online.
منحیث یکی از تدابیر پیشگیرانه و برای جلوگیری از انتشار ویروس کرونا، در جریان این مدت، ما نمیتوانیم درخواستی ها و خلص سوانح شما را به شکل چاپی دریافت کنیم. از همه شما خواهشمندیم تا از طریق آنلاین درخواستی خود را برایمان ارسال کنید