Activation Date: 22 May, 2021 Announced Date: 22 May, 2021 Expire Date: 31 May, 2021
About National Water Affairs Regulation Authority :
In accordance with the Decree 36 of the presidential office of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan in view of national politics and strategy of the country during 1398, the National Water Affairs Regulation Authority (NWARA) has been established from one existing ministry: Ministry of Energy and Water.
The Government of Afghanistan has identified the rehabilitation and expansion of the country’s physical infrastructure as one of its highest priorities for the reconstruction and development of Afghanistan. As part of the basic economic infrastructure of the country, the water sector occupies special prominence in the Government’s development plans. Several major Water sector projects, funded by the National Development Budget and by international financial institutions and donors, are presently under implementation and planning under the general oversight of the National Water Affairs Regulation Authority (NWARA).
Given the technical complexity of the Water sector and the particular demands posed by the coordination of the projects that are being funded by various sources, the NWARA assists its administration that will be based in Kabul and will reinforce NWARA in its internal and external activities and projects smoothness and speediness in fulfilling its obligations for water sector development.
We are seeking a talented multimedia designer to join our graphic design team. As a multimedia designer, you will be working closely with our in-house graphic designers and software programmers to design and produce high-end visual, textual, and animated content for our website and social media sites.
To ensure success, you should have a background in digital design, excellent communication skills, and the ability to collaborate on projects. Ultimately, a top-notch multimedia designer is someone whose visual design skills translate into high quality animated content that engages website viewers.
- Conducting research on media techniques and design ideas.
- Developing multimedia content ideas in collaboration with graphic designers, visual designers, and software programmers.
- Designing and producing attractive multimedia content according to website specifications.
- Creating digital images, video animation, and textual animations.
- Creating original artwork for digital image processing.
- Creating animated sequences using computer animation software.
- Recording, editing, and encoding audio files.
- Performing media edits bases on user feedback.
- Create and distribute social media content
- Engage social media community
- Report media coverage and industry trends
It’s common for a media designer to have a Relevant classis include public speaking, media ethics, cultural communications and media technology is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communication or law and political science.
- 4 years of Public Relations or Journalism experience
- 4 years’ experience in social media marketing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong English language skill verbally and written
Qualifications and skills
- Positive, confident, and flexible personality
- Intuitive, proactive and possess an agile mindset when approaching projects
- Working knowledge of media management and related instruments
- Strong desire to learn, ask questions, develop skills
- Comfortable working independently as well as part of a collective team
Interested and qualified Individuals who want to apply for the position are required to follow the below instructions:
Write Application Letter explaining your suitability for the position.
Fill NWARA/MSU Job Application Form.
Send your Letter and Application Form, Education certificate and experience document in one single document (PDF). CV is not acceptable only fill the Application letter, Otherwise Cv will be ignored without any consideration.
Indicate Position Title and Vacancy No. on the subject line of the Email.
Only short listed candidates whose education and experiences correspond to the job requirements will be contacted for further steps.
Incomplete and wrong applications will be ignored without any consideration.
National Water Affairs Regulation Authority is an equal opportunity employer.
Download the Application format and Job Application Form from below links: Page number #1 /Application Number #14
The candidates who send their Application Form without any supporting document will be omitted from the process
Applicants can submit their applications hard copies to the following address:
Human Resources Section of National Water Affairs Regulation Authority Support Unit
National Water Affairs Regulation Authority
District #7 Dar-Ul-Aman Road,:
Mohebullah Majrooh +93(0)789777778/775666111
Mohammad Naser Moradi +93(0)744252320