Activation Date: 29 Mar, 2021 Announced Date: 28 Mar, 2021 Expire Date: 12 Apr, 2021
About HealthNet TPO:
HealthNet TPO is a Netherlands based not for profit, non-governmental organization founded on the principle that access to affordable quality health care is a basic human right. HealthNet TPO works with interdisciplinary professionals to develop and implement innovative, culturally appropriate, evidence based public health interventions with a focus on: innovative development of health systems, mental health and psychosocial care, long and short term training of health workers, control of communicable diseases (including malaria), and health financing schemes. HealthNet TPO offers ground-breaking and unconventional solutions that foster self-reliance and promote sustainable health care that is accessible to all.
HealthNet TPO in Afghanistan aims to improve the health status of the people in Afghanistan by supporting the local communities and the Government of Afghanistan in the development of a sustainable health care system. HealthNet TPO is working in Afghanistan since 1994, implementing integrated health projects managed mainly by national staff and supported technically by expatriate staff from the headquarter office. HealthNet TPO Afghanistan is providing Primary Health Care, Mental Health and psychosocial services, fighting malaria and supporting Mother & Child Health Care in terms of providing training for Community Midwifes and to conduct operation research. Health Net TPO is currently implementing projects in 22 provinces and the major program it implements are Malaria Control program, BPHS/EPHS, C-IMCI , CME, CHNE, public private partnership, nutrition and Mental Health and Psychosocial program through a community system strengthening approach.
- Conduct orientation for Community influential figures/ women shura members
- Conduct ANC consultation visits with women
- Conduct PNC consultation visits with women
- Health education session to women and girls
- Awareness session on benefits of Breastfeeding
- Child care awareness to women
- Delivery in the HFs and its benefits
- Awareness session on Family planning for women
- Conduct psycho education session for the target group
- Register and keep records of all clients receiving Reproductive health services
- Fill/submit monthly statistic form and reports to provincial officer.
- Keeping all records confidential
- To conduct recreational activates like drawing and positive story telling with support of psychosocial counselor
- Assist to Psychosocial counselor of WFHS for Conducting community group sessions
- Assist to psychosocial counselor of WHFS for conducting Individual and group counseling
- To facilitate GBV victims’ visits with the medical doctor and refer them to FPC.
- To work closely with the FPC staff for implementation of standard referral protocol for GBV victims.
- To conduct a regular follow up of the cases.
- To ensure confidentiality including all client records
- Try best to protect GBV victims from further harm.
- To follow procedures ensuring the confidentiality of GBV victim at every step
- To follow ethical guidelines of GBV response
- Report on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to immediate supervisor.
- Attend all relevant meetings requested by supervisor relevant to the project goals.
- Assist in other duties in the WHFS, outreach team and FPC, requested by supervisor
- Graduate of recognized CME.
- At least 2 years full time experience of working in midwifery
- Ability to work long hours, often under pressure
- Good practical skills
- Good communication skills
Interested and qualified national candidates are requested to send their application letters /CVs and apply via E-mail to [email protected]
Please ensure to write the number of vacancy and position you are applying for, in the subject line of your E-mail Add. Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be given consideration. Candidates who are meeting the above criteria will be short listed.