Activation Date: 28 Mar, 2021 Announced Date: 28 Mar, 2021 Expire Date: 15 Apr, 2021
About Rauf Aziz Construction Company:
RACC was established in 2001 with the aim of re-building a new Afghanistan public establishment & institutions which provides a comfortable & secure home for the afghans. Our vast project includes re-building school, public work & highways, water & electricity supply in the rural areas & we specialize in building military camps & barriers.
We can work on multiple projects at the same time, either on a design & build a conventional basis by genuine team-work- our staff members are directly employed and a crucial part of every project we are involved in. Our skilled workers, experienced design and site engineers who have worked on some of the largest construction projects in Afghanistan. We are user-friendly with a proactive response to our client’s needs. We help them secure new work and repeat-order business, as this obviously benefits everyone in the long term.
Rauf Aziz Construction & Supply Company owns a license for construction with the Afghanistan investment Support Agency (AISA) registered under D-28214
The position holder will be the member of Support Team and holds the subordinate position to the Support Officer. Cleaner is responsible for cleans and maintain the cleanliness of the appointed/ assigned office space. Cleaner has to serve the refreshment on the occasion of meetings and to serve the tea on daily basis to the related office staff.
Position holder major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean the related office furniture and equipments on a daily basis;
- Wash the compound of the office daily or whenever required and to clean the doors windows and glasses when required;
- Clean the bathroom whenever needed during the day (at least morning and afternoon) and ensure that toilet paper brushes cleaning powder and soap etc. are always available. In case of any problem report to the Admin Officer.
- Clean the carpets with vacuum cleaner and remove all garbage in the offices daily;
- Wash the towels used at the office as per instruction;
- Keep cups tea pots etc. clean and prepare tea and hot water for coffee;
- Turn off all the lights and A/C unplug the heater of the rooms within responsibility when leaving the office;
- Ensure that the heaters are filled up with diesel and wood whenever needed;
- Report to the Admin Officer about all needs for maintenance; and
- Any other duty assigned by the Supervisor and/ or Management.
Minimum Requirements for the position holder:
- At least, high School graduate and/or any professional certification in the field;
- Minimum of 03 years experience in the field of Cleaning and hygiene with national or International companies or Projects;
- Able to read, write and communicate in one of the national language;
- Able to work beyond working hours; and
- Familiarity with office manner and etiquettes.
- Qualified candidates are encouraging to send their Application & Resume in one single file as MS. Word or PDF named as their own name and surname to the below mentioned email before 15-Apr-21.
- Please note, applications will be reviewed on rolling basis, therefore as soon Applications received the screening process will start and candidates will be called for interview!
- Please include the name of position or Vacancy Number in the subject line as (Office Cleaner).
- No other documents are needed to be submitted unless asked to present for the Interview.
- Applications receive after the closing date will not be considered.