Activation Date: 29 Mar, 2021 Announced Date: 29 Mar, 2021 Expire Date: 13 Apr, 2021
About Afghanistan International NGO Safety ORG:
Founded in 2011, the International NGO Safety Organization (INSO) is an international charity that supports the safety of aid workers by establishing safety coordination platforms in insecure contexts. INSO provides registered NGOs with a range of free services including real-time incident tracking, analytical reports, safety related data and mapping, crisis management support, staff orientations and training.
INSO services help NGOs with their day-to-day risk management responsibilities and improve their overall situational awareness to support evidence-based humanitarian access decisions.
The Organization has grown from innovative start-up to become a globally recognized charity and a valuable component of the humanitarian safety coordination system.
Today the Organization provides daily support to more than 930 beneficiary organizations (NGO) in some of the world’s most insecure environments and has earned a strong reputation for performance, principles & professionalism.
INSO has been registered as a charity in the Netherlands since April 2019 and its global headquarters is now based in The Hague, the international city of peace and justice.
INSO has more than 900 employees globally and is active in 20 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Central Asia.
INSO Central region is currently looking for a Office guard in Kabul Province. The candidates are required to be resident in the province.
1. Patrol continuously the perimeters of the compounds.
2. Control the entrances to compounds ensuring only authorized INSO staff and their guests gain access.
3. Maintain regular contact with office via radio or telephone.
4. Document all comings and goings of staff and guests.
5. Document any and all equipment or assets entering or leaving the compound.
6. Document any and all repairs or maintenance including all persons involved.
7. Routine patrols of compound during day/night duty inside and out. (At least once every hour).
8. Regularly check on any INSO vehicles inside or outside the compound.
9. A comprehensive search of all visitors on entering the office/guest house compound.
10. Prohibit non INSO vehicles from entering to the compound or parking within 50 meters of the premises.
11. Bring any compound security issues to the attention of the Office Administrator.
12. Maintain a log of all persons and equipment entering or leaving the compounds.
13. Maintain a log of all repairs and maintenance specifically noting persons involved and actions completed.
14. Assist INSO staff as needed in the performance of logistics and administrative tasks.
15. Maintain regular radio / telephone contact with radio room or as prescribed by immediate supervisor
16. Coordinate with drivers and all other logistics staff as necessary and appropriate.
17. Follow any new procedures and guidelines designated in circulars from the Director.
18. Any other duties as assigned by your supervisor
1. Experience in NGOs in similar positions,
2. Communications skills in , Dari Pashtu Desirable: English.
3. Experience working in multi-cultural setting.
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications, which should include an updated CV and an individual cover letter outlining the applicant’s suitability for the post (in English or Pashto) along with copies of their certificates to: [email protected]