Activation Date: 30 Mar, 2021 Announced Date: 30 Mar, 2021 Expire Date: 30 Apr, 2021
The Liaison Office (TLO) founded in 2003 as an Afghan non-governmental organization (NGO) that emerged from a Swisspeace pilot project (supported by the Heinrich Böll Stiftung) on good governance in connection to peace and reconstruction or reconciliation process. TLO has since evolved into as an independent Afghan NGO registered under number 611 with the Ministry of Economy of Afghanistan. TLO was founded with the aim of improving local governance, stability, and security through systematic and institutionalized engagement with customary structures, local communities, civil society groups, and government institutions. TLO is based in Kabul, with regional offices in Paktia, Khost, Kandahar, Herat, Mazar, and Nangarhar and additional field offices across Afghanistan. TLO works to achieve its objectives through key program activities: research and analysis, dialogue facilitation for peacebuilding, access to justice and governance, humanitarian assistance, third party monitoring and evaluation, and environment & natural resources management. The guidelines for these activities are strictly based on the “do-no-harm” approach and Conflict Sensitive Programm Management (CSPM), which are participatory and community-led.
- Responsible for establishing and delivering a safe and fun Table Tennis session for girls.
- Responsible for planning and delivering safe and fun Table Tennis coaching sessions.
- Conducting assigned sessions at scheduled time.
- Reporting to and coordinating with the project team on daily and weekly basis.
- Adapt a fair and equitable approach to coaching at all times.
- Assist all participants in reaching their full potential
- Lead and coordinate with the Table Tennis Girls team and provide advice, training and support to assist the girls.
- Instructing table tennis players about the rules, regulations and policies of Table Tennis and teaching them how to play flexibly, effectively and winningly.
- Instructing the players on proper usage of Table Tennis equipment and teaching them various effective movement and stretching exercises that enhance their grip and stamina.
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education, Sports Management, or a related field is preferred.
- Proven experience working as a Tennis Coach or Instructor.
- Sound knowledge of various coaching techniques.
- CPR and first aid certifications.
- The ability to motivate students.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- A passion for tennis.
While sending your CV & Cover letter in one file, please mention the vacancy number, and position name in the subject line, application received after the closing date and without subject line will not be given consideration by TLO.
Only short-listed candidates whose application responds to the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Please do not send heavy size documents (i.e. Tazkira, Education documents, and work certificates)
Only shortlisted candidates will be call for the next stage of recruitment.
TLO is an equal opportunity to the employer all ethnic groups and both genders are urged to apply.