Activation Date: 28 Mar, 2021 Announced Date: 28 Mar, 2021 Expire Date: 04 Apr, 2021
About COMFORT AID INTERRNATIONAL:
CPES (CAI Private English School) was established in 2015 in Kabul, Afghanistan. It is an educational and training organ of CAI Organization. The school is primarily meant to cover the educational and moral needs of the orphans generously housed in CAI orphanages, SGH and ZBH. Besides, the educational quality and the structural setting of CPES have been a peerless charm to the community, and therefore, accepting students from other spectra, too.
CPES is well aware of the need for a global education. Global education makes it possible considering it a right of the leaners and educators to have access to the up-to-day and up-to-date educational standards and sources. This accessibility shortens the distance between the privileged and the underprivileged, the developed and the underdeveloped by bringing up all the learners with a single world level education. Therefore, for this to be achieved, the language of instruction is English at CPES.
CPES, flagging the motto “Quality Education, Quality Morals” is a pivot which heals the dichotomy tearing apart the two indispensable complementary, Education and Morals. By delivering Quality Education and Quality Morals CPES brings up learners demonstrating personality balance adapting the concrete real world out there to the transcendental moral ideals or vice versa. In other words, CPES is rightly concerned about educating the sciences of outer and those of the inner which play important roles in paralleling external-horizontal development to internal-vertical development.
CPES has a multi-functional gym facility. Students can play various sports such as futsal, basketball, cricket and volleyball to refresh their bodies and experience great excitement.
• English library
CPES has a rich library of nearly 4000 books from different subjects and genres. The library is not only a supplementary resource for the teachers but also is a center for the students to quench their unending seek for knowledge.
• Bilingual instruction
CPES has both national and international educational considerations. CPES is developing its standards and making some adjustments to qualify as an international school in the coming close years. Bilingual instruction is the final preface to becoming an authentic international school.
- Teach subject related classes of CPES school for grades 1-3
- Follow the Ministry of Education curriculum and CPES syllabus
- Deliver the lessons in bilingual medium of instructions, both in Dari and English languages
- Prepare lesson plans on daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis
- Use technology integrated lessons such as using projector, taking students in to TV-Show class and etc.
- Conduct the Lesson Daily Plan (ترقی تعلیم) on everyday
- Monitor students’ progress, performance and class participation
- Observe the student’s dairy and make sure the students write their assignment into the dairy
- Take attendance and share it with the Principal office
- Report the student’s absentees to the Academic Manager/ Headmaster on regularly and randomly basis
- Work with students on teaching issues such as assigning home-works, solve their problems and provide sufficient answers to them
- Oversee the students on their break-time
- Develop and prepare exam questions on monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, and annually
- Cooperate with the principal and management team on developing and preparing teaching materials such as chapters, presentations and any other required materials
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually progress reports about students’ progress and performance
- Contribute and take the midterm and annual exams and also prepare students result sheets, complete students documents and submit to office.
- Attend meetings with principal, academic manager, headmaster and other teachers
- Cover other teacher classes when asked by office in case a teacher is absent
- Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor
Must have a bachelor’s degree in the education field and any other related fields
Should have at least 2 years of teaching experience in school in a related field.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Adapt the rules and regulation of CPES
The interested applicants should send their CVs and a page of cover letter to the below-given email address.
Make sure to mention the vacancy number and the title in the subject line of your emails, otherwise, your application will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.