Activation Date: 30 Mar, 2021 Announced Date: 30 Mar, 2021 Expire Date: 10 Apr, 2021
About Voice of Women Organization:
Voice of Women Organization (VWO) is a non-governmental, non-profit, non-political and non-partisan organization that strives for the revival of women’s role in Afghan societies through advocacy of women right, legal, social protection and capacity of women. VWO has offices in Herat, Badghis, Farah, Nimrooz, Ghor and Kabul. So the main office is based in Herat, the Kabul office is responsible for some programmatic activities in the central region.
Description: Project Admin/Finance Assistant will be responsible to provide Admin/Finance support as explained under specific responsibilities below and to perform the functions in an appropriate manner as per VWO policies and organizational requirements.
- To maintain the proper records of all advances issued to employees on daily as well as project basis.
- Assist Project Admin/Finance to record daily transactions in primary books of accounts (General Journal and Project Cashbook).
- To ensure and follow up on proper filing of all expenditures documents including Bank Statements, Bank Reconciliations, Cash Counts, Bankbooks, Cashbook…etc.
- Ensure that all project financial documents are kept in safe place.
- To make sure all financial vouchers/documents are completed in terms of signature and stamp before filing and sending to VWO Herat finance section.
- Assist and maintains of records for all assets and supplies on a daily basis.
- Organize and file all papers and office documents in an appropriate file.
- Assist in overall administrative issues, such as stationery delivery form, ensuring that inventory lists, procurement forms are updated regularly and accurately field
- Checking that all expenses items follow established approved processes and appropriate documents or receipts.
- Conduct regularly checks on stationary stock records to ensure that records are being maintained and that there is no misuse of office supplies.
- Provide appropriate support to admin staff so that all office, kitchen/meal room and guesthouse spaces are clean, welcoming and representative of VWO standards.
- Support staff in correct usage of records and forms for procurement, logistics, stationery, office supplies and finance.
- Any other relevant task given by the immediate supervisor.
Position Requirements: (Qualifications)
- Bachelor degree (Preferably, Business Administration, Public Administration, Finance, Accounting or relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Admin or Finance section in National or International Organization.
- Having oral and written communication skills in English and Dari languages.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work overtime.
- Excellent working computer skills of MS office package (word, excel, PowerPoint, outlook) Quickbooks database is preferred.
رهنمود تسلیم دهی اسناد
علاقمندان که واجد شرایط معیار های فوق هستند لطف نموده خلص سوانح خویش را به شکل سافت به آدرس ایمیل که در اعلامیه تذکر داده شده و یا هم به آدرس دفتر ندای زن، شهر زرنج – ولایت نیمروز- جاده فرخی 8 جنب لیسه وزیر محمد اکبر خان اسناد خویش را ارسال نمایند
در ضمن از تمامی علاقمندان که میخواهند درخواست های خویش را به شکل الکترونیکی ارسال بدارند در عنوان ایمیل خود نمبر اعلامیه ذیل را ذکر نمایند