Activation Date: 29 May, 2021 Announced Date: 29 May, 2021 Expire Date: 04 Jun, 2021
The perception for the formation of the non-governmental organizations in Afghanistan indeed, was a most welcome move, especially under conditions that Afghanistan was engulfed with the most severe war and the country was experiencing a difficult era due to internal instability. To render possible assistance to those in need inside the country and to mitigate the sufferings of the displaced Afghans in the neighboring countries, some Afghan NGOs were established and with the direct support of the donor agencies they have done a good job in assisting the needy ones since their inception. Just for Afghan Capacity and Knowledge (JACK) is an independent, non-governmental, non-profit, non-political and non-sectarian organization (Afghan National NGO), created at the initiative of a group of Afghan Professionals in 2001. Since its establishment it has been involved in the implementation of different projects in different provinces and areas all over the country, serving the most entitled populations. JACK, since its establishment, has been operating in full coordination and collaboration with the communities, government institutions, NGOs and other stakeholders in order to offer services to the people in the most qualitative level. JACK strives to save lives, to promote human dignity and to expose and confront oppression. JACK provides assistance to refugees, victims of disaster, disabled people, marginalized group of women, children and men, and others who suffer and are in need of relief assistance regardless of race, nationality, religion, political affiliations, region and language.
- Implementation of training cycle elements ( TNA, training planning , implementation and evaluation )
- Conduct assessment to evaluate onsite capacity and human resources using the WHO tool for laboratories implementing COVID-19 testing
- Develop standard training curriculum for COVID-19 testing
- Assess workflow processes for specimen collection, transport, processing, result sharing with relevant departments (NDSR)
- Provide on the job training on accurate specimen collection, transport, processing, and result sharing with relevant departments (NDSR).
- Capacity building of provincial laboratory staff especially in PCR testing and ELISA in Kabul or regions and provide technical report of the training to MoPH and WHO
- Assist in monitoring of the application of biosafety, biosecurity and waste management SOPs, rules and regulations in work area
- Perform all QC/QA assurance procedures as required and keep accurate records of the laboratory results
- Adapt international guidelines to local context and ensure their application in the laboratories
- Develop and ensure submission of the Central stock(MoPH) and provincial lab inventory report to MoPH and WHO on monthly basis
- Perform any other laboratory related tasks requested by MoPH and WHO
- Medical Doctor
- 2 years of related work experiancce
Dari/Pashtu: oral and written essential
English: oral and written essential
While sending your CV & Cover letter, please mention the vacancy number and position in the subject line, application received after the closing date and without subject line will not be given consideration.
Only short listed candidates whose application responds to the above criteria will be contacted for interview.