Activation Date: 07 Jun, 2021 Announced Date: 07 Jun, 2021 Expire Date: 12 Jun, 2021
About HealthNet TPO:
HealthNet TPO is a Netherlands based not for profit, non-governmental organization founded on the principle that access to affordable quality health care is a basic human right. HealthNet TPO works with interdisciplinary professionals to develop and implement innovative, culturally appropriate, evidence based public health interventions with a focus on: innovative development of health systems, mental health and psychosocial care, long and short term training of health workers, control of communicable diseases (including malaria), and health financing schemes. HealthNet TPO offers ground-breaking and unconventional solutions that foster self-reliance and promote sustainable health care that is accessible to all. HealthNet TPO in Afghanistan aims to improve the health status of the people in Afghanistan by supporting the local communities and the Government of Afghanistan in the development of a sustainable health care system. HealthNet TPO is working in Afghanistan since 1994, implementing integrated health projects managed mainly by national staff and supported technically by expatriate staff from the headquarter office.
HealthNet TPO has implemented over 283 projects in the areas of health system strengthening, mental health and psychosocial support services, and disease control. Currently, HNTPO has 18 active projects in several provinces including EPHS & BPHS services in three provinces, training of psychosocial counsellors from all 34 provinces of Afghanistan, malaria control program, Gender base violence project in eight provinces, Mobile Health Team services for nomads in tweleve provinces, psychosocial support and mobile health services for IDPs and public private partnership.
- Ensure quality diagnosis, treatment of Malaria and LLINs distribution through mass campaign and continues distribution in the province.
- Overall responsible for the data entry, data analysis and maintenance of MLIS database.
- Ensure timely supply of antimalarial medicines and LLINs from Provincial office stock to HFs and CHWs
- Supervision and monitoring of Malaria activities at the community and HFs levels applying the supervision/monitoring checklists.
- Application of malaria treatment guidelines and protocols and other formats in the HFs
- Ensure the IEC sessions are provided by relevant staff while distributing LLINs.
- Prepare and follow monthly supervision plan.
- Ensure the availability of updated Malaria SOPs and Guidelines at the HFs and HPs level
- Update all the HFs staff of any update or changes in the Guidelines or strategy
- Ensure that suspected Malaria cases are confirmed (RDT or Laboratory test) before delivering treatment
- Reduce clinical diagnosis of malaria cases at the HFs and Community level
- Coordinate project activities with PPHD, BPHS implementer, PMLCP other stakeholders.
- Develop a comprehensive training plan for the target province.
- Organize malaria case management training to relevant staff of HFs and HPs in target province
- Facilitating malaria case management training to relevant staff of HFs and HPs in target province
- Maintain proper recording and documentation of trainings.
- Make sure that trainings are conducted in accordance with the training plan
- Assessment of on-going training sessions.
- Prepare training reports and share them with the Project Manager
- MD doctor, graduated from recognized university.
- At least one years experience in management particularly with INGOs
- To be fluent in writing and speaking of local languages as well as English language
- To have knowledge of computer programs (Ms Word and Ms Excel)
- Ability to work as an active member of team
- To be flexible, having positive attitude and ability to work under pressure
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs along with an application letter to [email protected]
Please ensure to mention the position you are applying for, in the subject line of your E-mail
Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be given consideration.
Country office Address
HNO: 003, Main St: 005, Sello Road, DehNaw _Dehbori, District 03