Activation Date: 06 Jun, 2021 Announced Date: 06 Jun, 2021 Expire Date: 12 Jun, 2021
Organization for Research and Community Development (ORCD) is a nongovernmental, non-political, non-for-profit and independent organization founded in 2010 by a group of community development and research specialists. The aim of the organization is to contribute to the development of Afghanistan as an integral part of the international community. It envisages accomplishing its aims by building local capacities, generating evidence in various disciplines, promoting evidence-based best practices, and implementing developmental projects aimed at community development at the grass root level.
- Under the direct supervision of the project manager in coordination with other colleagues supervise and manage all activities and staff within the reintegration team.
- Coordinate the reintegration work within the province
- Receiving, interviewing and counseling the beneficiaries who are seeking the assistance
- Preparing and translating all necessary project documents
- Maintaining and updating all project records and files.
- Preparing program’s statistic
- Identifying organizations providing services for potential entrepreneurs
- Establishing contact with local and regional boards of commerce or similar institutions.
- Preparing business plans.
- Training and assisting beneficiaries in writing business plans.
- Conducting field visits to project sites for purpose of assessing project’s viability.
- Evaluating and approving small business projects
- Conducting follow up of the beneficiaries for purpose of monitoring and evaluation of projects
- Preparing monitoring reports.
- Purchasing materials and equipment when necessary.
- Preparing and organizing monitoring and evaluation visits for donors.
- Presenting the reintegration programs to stakeholders
- Traveling to other areas in order to assist beneficiaries.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Programmed Manager.
University degree, preferably post-graduate degree, in Law, Business Administration or alternatively, an equivalent combination of relevant training and experience
The subject line of the email must be Social Reintegration Officer, VA No: ORCD-036-2021).
Please don’t attached heavy files & any other documents more than (1024 KB), otherwise your application will not be consider for shortlisting.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
You can also submit your hard CV and Application to the office by this address:
Human Resources Department
House # 2591, Street of Shams London Academy Girls School, Shaheed Square, Taimani Project Kabul, Afghanistan
Tel #: 0700031846