Activation Date: 29 Aug, 2019 Announced Date: 31 Mar, 2021 Expire Date: 30 Apr, 2021
About Hewad University:
Hewad University previously known as “Khawarzami” established in 1390 in the capital Afghanistan (Kabul). Started its voyage by a fewer number of academic and administrative personnel, the leading corps of Hewad were foreigners at initial stage of its academic trend. After progressive and consecutive years of its services, the said organization found its reputation among the people. The organization kept its priorities in providing the need based services to the teenagers of Kabul province. The administration of HU transferred to the local businessperson and wise personality Al Haj-Amir Gul Shaheen, He expand the spam of knowledge spreading by owning its own and permanent location for HU, Offering low fee structure for all three faculties. “The basic aim of owning this academic institution was to take part in spreading or educating the war affected nation of our beloved country,” said, Amir-gul Shaheen. The organization has experienced certain programs and foreign expertise since the organization known as Hewad. HU has introduced four rounds of graduates at three different faculties to serve the community with pride and honor. However, the vision, mission and core values of the organization rooted from academic surface of cultural societies. Where each norm of society and corporate responsibility is concerned. The HU has provided equal employment opportunity and student’s oriented services at its academic journey. Currently HU has employed 100 of administrative and academic personnel and availed the higher education opportunity to almost 3000 learners. Mostly the administration of HU has focused on students’ and employees career development by experiencing the ultimate and standard organizational behaviors. In fact, HU has commitment to leave no stone unturned until getting the wholesome trust of the MOHE and war tortured society. In addition, the HU wishes to back up the education phenomenon by expanding its academic services through promoting the Institute status to university status as well as to staff the Ph.D. scholars at academic section and develop the spirit of pure services further.
Vision: Hewad University is committed to be well-reputed and recognized organization in society considering the national and international standards in providing higher education in the fields of Economics, Political science, social sciences and research.
Mission: To contribute in reconstruction and development of the country through teaching & research and providing academic services in the field of Politics, Economics and social sciences.
- Design, Photoshop, Text Editing, Power Point and Excel skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of HTML and web site management
- Familiarity with web analytics platforms and monitoring
- Knowledge of measurement tools and ability to respond
- Familiarity with managing blogs, discussion forums, ratings, and reviews.
- Knowledge of Marketing, Management, Branding, and Content Development.
- Familiarity with web analytics systems, business analytics, and social metrics.
- Familiarity with the different systems of advertising campaigns and paid promotion throughout various social media platforms.
- Knowledge of different techniques for developing strategies such as “Search Engine Marketing” and SEO.
- Knowledge of techniques and methodologies in order to guide research.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- HTML, site development and blogging experience.
- Passionate about the work
- Analytical capacity
- Ability to communicate effectively on and off-line: with users, customers, and various departments
- Ability to sell an idea or strategy
- Adaptability: must be on the community’s side one minute and in another minute have to think like the CEO
- Be thorough and observant in order to detect threats, opportunities, and trends
- Have discretion and good judgment in order to analyze and react to comments, feedback, crisis situations, or even to select or cure content.
- Proactive, efficient and independent
- Empathy: know the characteristics of the users and have the ability to understand what they need and their point of view in order to engage in conversation one by one.
•Bachelor Degree in Journalism or literature
•Must be able to write, read and speak fluenltly in Dari, Pashto and English.
•3 years of professional experience.
How to apply:
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their applications and resume through email in one file to: [email protected]
No later than 30 April 2021
The email subject line must be Position Title.
HIHE is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.