Activation Date: 03 Jun, 2021 Announced Date: 03 Jun, 2021 Expire Date: 12 Jun, 2021
About IRC (International Rescue Committee) :
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. At work today in over 40 countries and 22 U.S. cities, we restore safety, dignity, and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure. The IRC leads the way from harm to home.
The IRC opened the country program in Afghanistan in 1988. Our programs span the range from humanitarian relief to early recovery and development activities, focusing on child protection, education, economic wellbeing, health, and power. The IRC works in 9 provinces throughout Afghanistan, among which some of the most security volatile, and employs over 500 staff.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- To ensure that all IRC staff computers are in working order.
- Troubleshoot end-user hardware and software issues.
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Troubleshoot BVA, Integra, and Box problems
- Appropriate IT Support to Kabul IT Department.
- Ability to Perform installations, computer Operating system, wireless Access points, Routers, Network Printers, MS Office 2013/2016, Win 7, 10 and, repairs, and preventative maintenance of office computers, system Printers, copiers, and others peripherals.
- Ensure compliance with the IRC IT policy by all computer users.
- Good troubleshooting skills using logic and common sense.
- Maintain IT inventory database for IT hardware and software.
- Monthly IT activity report to Senior IT Manager/field coordinator
- Support procurement department in identifying and selecting hardware required by the field sites.
- Deliver different IT-related pieces of training to the end-users.
- IT Asset Management in an online and offline database
- Proven experience in Personnel Management
- Excellent English and Dari/Pashtu
- Must have IT skills with 1 to 2 years experience is required.
- Experience in working with international NGOs
- Good organizational and reporting skill
- Ability to work under pressure.
- School graduates, BCS, or DIT holders are preferred
All qualified candidates are requested to open the given link and follow the instructions:
applications received without a given link and/or online system will be disqualified and remove from the entire process.
Shortlisted candidates will be directly contacted for a written test and after that for interviews. If you are not contacted TWO or FOUR WEEKS after the closing date .please know that your application has not been successful for the post. IRC Afghanistan Country Office, Qala-e-Fathullah, Street # 3, District 10, Old UNOCHA Office, Beside Fatemia Mosque.
Refer to submission guideline