Activation Date: 02 Jun, 2021 Announced Date: 02 Jun, 2021 Expire Date: 07 Jun, 2021
About New Kabul Bank:
New Kabul Bank started its banking activities on 18 April 2011 by having received its license as a commercial bank under banking system of the country. Ministry of Finance is the shareholder of New Kabul Bank.
New Kabul Bank is operating by CBS system and providing services for valued citizens by covering a wide network in more than 116 branches with professional and experienced cadre.
Follow the laws, rules, guidelines, regulations, policies and procedures applicable now and from time to time and adherence to line of authority;
1. Assist CFO / DCFO / GM / Dy. GM in performing their relevant tasks
2. Assist in implementation of strategic business plans
3. Assist in developing financial strategies
4. Assist in developing performance measures that support the bank’s strategic direction
1. Assist in preparation of Budget in coordination with all the departments of the bank and submission and presentation to Board of Management
2. Assist in implementation of budget by approving budget for all the expense transactions of the bank and ensuring that actual expenses are within budgeted limits
3. Assist in implementation of Income budget so far as they relate to finance sections and provide recommendation on improving results
4. Assist in reporting on daily, monthly, quarterly and annual basis of Budget vs. Actual variance
5. Assist in review and management of all the financial operations of foreign operations
6. Assist in management of the fixed assets recording, additions, depreciation, disposal and tagging
7. Assist in management of the procurement reviews, staff salary / benefits payments, amortization & receivable and payables
8. Assist in management of treasury functions
Supervises: Officers and Representatives
– Bachelors In Business Administration (Finance) / Bachelor of Commerce (Must)
– Masters In Business Administration (Finance) (Preferred)
– Basic knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards
– Relevant prior experience of minimum two years with financial institutions (Must)
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications along with copies of their CV and educational and work certificates to the [email protected] All candidates short-listed for interviews will be directly contacted.
Kindly copy the vacancy number and past it in your e-mail subject line with the position title, otherwise you won’t be short listed.