Activation Date: 01 Apr, 2021 Announced Date: 01 Apr, 2021 Expire Date: 05 Apr, 2021
About Omran Holding Group:
Omran Holding Group (OHG) is the name behind many of the Afghanistan’s most advanced and prestigious facilities. The group has been supporting government, commercial, local and international clients by providing groundbreaking solutions to most complex challenges focused on water, environment, energy, infrastructure, and natural resources from inception to completion. In combining the technical knowledge and experience of the Holding Group experts with well-equipped laboratories and attention to the infrastructures of diverse locations, OHG has been thoughtful, strategic,
and also successful in numerous previous ventures. Our projects are planned with expert attention to specific needs and challenges of various regional sites and their populations. By identifying well-defined goals and objectives prior to
Proceeding on each of our projects, OHG has emerged as a leader in scientific change and innovation. Since 2004.
- Ability to communicate excellently in both oral and written format
- Strong listening skills to be able to get valuable information from employees
- Profound knowledge of industry standards and regulations (OSHA)
- Good organizational and record-keeping abilities – the ability to maintain good record of all safety-related activities
- Ability to climb heights using ladders or scaffolding. A significant amount of construction works are done at heights above ground level which requires the safety officer to be able to access the work to evaluate it
- Profound knowledge of company project work. This will assist the construction safety officer to design and implement effective safety solutions
- Good team player, Self-confident, motivated, and independent individual
- OSHA 10 and 30-hour certification and OSHA OTI Certification are added advantage.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering or mechanical Engineering.
- At least 3 years of experience in Safety or a similar role.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Please send your CV to: