Activation Date: 04 Apr, 2021 Announced Date: 04 Apr, 2021 Expire Date: 10 Apr, 2021
About Ayaz Afghan LTd :
Ayaz Afghan LTd is a Privet Agricultural company being registered with Ministry of Commerce and Industries in 2016, and have been serving at agriculture sector throughout the country have main Office at Kabul.
The company looking and would like to appoint a Sales and Marketing Manager to organize and maintain all marketing and financial transaction and documents of company.
- He will be responsible for Sales and marketing related tasks.
- Managing the company’s social media accounts and posting relevant content.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing quarterly/annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions.
- Ability to develop comprehensive marketing plans and strategy based on past performance and market forecasts.
- Present company’s brand, services, and products to potential market/clients.
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving number of new clients, new market opportunity, and new products/services.
- Collaborate with marketing team to innovatively reach more potential customers
- Handle request, feedback and service-related issues from clients and provide them to Development Team.
- Overseeing all marketing activity and ensuring it’s with the marketing strategy.
- Presenting the product or service in a structured professional way face to face.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and related computer programs, Proficient in relevant social media outlets.
- At least 2+ years of related experience preferable sales and marketing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in Pashto and Dari
- Excellent innovation, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Being flexible in terms of working hours and meeting the deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure and meeting deadlines and targets.
Applicant can send the CV to bellow address: [email protected]