Activation Date: 01 Apr, 2021 Announced Date: 01 Apr, 2021 Expire Date: 10 Apr, 2021
About BRAC Afghanistan:
BRAC is a nongovernmental development organization originated in Bangladesh and currently working in 10 countries in Asia and Africa. BRAC began its operation in Afghanistan in 2002, has been implementing its development programs in education, health, citizens’ charter Afghanistan programme as well as capacity development in the country.
- Arrange and confirm appointment with Country Director.
- Attend meetings with Country Director if required.
- Prepare ID cards for staff and maintain register.
- Interpret documents in local languages.
- Drafting documents.
- Draft and send meeting invitation and arrange meetings.
- Receive documents from programs and present to CD for approval.
- Maintain office circular register.
- Take note and draft meeting minutes.
- Support HR Team to process recruitment documents.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned by country representative.
- The applicant has to have 14th class degree.
- Experience in preparing staff ID Card.
- Good knowledge in MS Office (Word/Excel).
- Good working knowledge in English.
- Knowledge on communication over internet.
Interested candidates are requested to send their application (complete C.V along with a cover letter and reference information) to Human Resource Department, BRAC Afghanistan, Haji Mir Ahmad Street, Baharistan, Karte parewan, Kabul, Afghanistan.
To apply please click on the below link: https://www.jobs.af/jobs/secretary-to-country-director/apply
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
BRAC is committed to safeguard children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, our hiring process includes extensive background checks and a criminal records disclosure to ensure safeguarding and to prevent harassment and abuse
BRAC is an equal opportunities employer
Female are highly encouraged to apply